Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
      This thread should be renamed "Regarding Old Man Cereal".
      The distinction between European and American cereals cannot be understated. A lot of this thread reads like U.S. cereal manufacturers don't appreciate why confectionery has its own section in the supermarket.
      "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

Oh shit, guys! There was a catastrophe at the Cap'n's cereal sweatshop or something and now they are releasing boxes that are Crunchberries ONLY! I grabbed a box at Target the other day. Hooray!

Comment

OMG. OMG. OMG.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
            Oh shit, guys! There was a catastrophe at the Cap'n's cereal sweatshop or something and now they are releasing boxes that are Crunchberries ONLY! I grabbed a box at Target the other day. Hooray!
            oh HELL yes.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I'm not really a cereal dude but I would kick the shit out of some toddlers for a box of Crunchberries
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

I don't get it.
                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                  I don't get it.
                  Me either. We weren't allowed to have sugary cereals growing up, and do to this my top 5 really does read like an 'Old Man Cereal' list:

1. Honey Nut Cheerios
                  2. Honey Bunches of Oats
                  3. Frosted Mini-Wheats
                  4. Quaker Oat Squares
                  5. Cracklin' Oat Bran
                  Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

People who eat and enjoy mini-wheats are probably terrorists.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

ingrid's favorite cereal is Colon Blow.
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                        ingrid's favorite cereal is Colon Blow.
                        Yes, but as I'm sure you've heard, girls don't poop. It just magically disappears.

*sits in a corner sharpening a knife and glaring at Rob*
                        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

I like mini-wheats, but not the frosted ones. I don't really like sweet cereals. The only sweet ones I like are Peanut Butter Capt. Crunch - which is the least sweet - and Lucky Charms.
                          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Girls don't poop, they just fart talcum powder and when it comes out it sounds like a cute toy choo-choo train.

~

Comment

I eat that Kashi stuff now, especially the Go Lean! cereals, but I'll be damned if a box of Crunchberries doesn't sound uber awesome.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

First off people, men have to love girls who poops on a regular basis. Less surprises in that regards is always appreciated in our field of expertise.

As for cereals, here's my current winner:

My son loves it, so I eat it when I get it.

If not, here's my favorite:

BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X