No announcement yet.

5 Guys Burgers and Fries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These burgers fucking own. And we've never had overly greasy 5 guys.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Meatdrapes View Post
      These burgers fucking own. And we've never had overly greasy 5 guys.
      They opened one in Northgate, about 15 minutes from me. Rob, are you and Lesley ready for "The Foodening"?
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
        I need Five Guys in my mouth.
        Must...resist...temptation...for easy joke...must...resist...
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Yeah, that was a slow, underhanded pitch that crept right over home base. I knew what I was getting into, dammit!
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

I'll allow it.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Finally ate at this place yesterday. Had to travel to the other side of the state but I gotta say...it was worth it. The fries weren't great but the burger was fantastic. I want to go back to there.

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                Finally ate at this place yesterday. Had to travel to the other side of the state but I gotta say...it was worth it. The fries weren't great but the burger was fantastic. I want to go back to there.
                Agree'd. If they had seasoning for the fries, it would be my top burger shack.
                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Do you guys not have the garlic fries or whatever?
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

For a burger place, be advised that the hot dogs also rock. I had a bacon cheese dog w/ jalapenos and onions.

Top grub, indeed..

I'm still wondering why everyone says their fries are the best. They taste like 'not fries'. Like an alien duplicated them without knowing what a fry tasted like.

Comment

Have you tried the cajun fries Vin? Pretty great.
                      "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                      - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                      http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                      http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

That's what they are. Cajun fries. THOSE FUCKS ARE GREAT.

Comment

I was a bit leery of them, but I guess I can get some today... since you fuckers have now created a burning desire for lunch at 5 Guys.

Comment

Dammit, I'm in the mood for one of these now too. I'll have to see if I can talk the wife unit into grabbing one for dinner tonight...
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I only wish they didn't give you so many fries. I can never finish them all. EVER. I always have like half a bag of fries when I throw them away.

Comment

That's the first time I've heard anyone complain about getting too many fries.

Hell, during my days at Fatburger (And perhaps Grave can attest to this) we would eat an entire basket of fries.
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X