Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuck yes Sonic bitches!

Comment

Sonic is some of the best/worst food I've ever had. I'd hurt someone right now for one of their shitass foot-long Coney chili dogs and cheese tots with a cherry Limeade.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
        Sonic is some of the best/worst food I've ever had. I'd hurt someone right now for one of their shitass foot-long Coney chili dogs and cheese tots with a cherry Limeade.
        This post made my arteries harden. But I want this meal! The dog, the tots, the limeade, ALL OF IT!
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Leave room for the Frito Chili Pie...

Comment

Also, they have Frito Pie which is one of the best white-trash meals ever.
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

YES

~

Comment

Oh, god, I love Frito Pie! LOVE IT!

There's this awesome little hole in the wall here in NY called The Trailer Park. Foot long hot dogs, and tater tots are highly suggested instead of basic french fries! This place is amazing. And they have the strongest frozen "girl" drinks in big mason jars. I was so fucking hammered after just one (I mean, I'm a lightweight anyway, but still - and I had a full stomach!) that *two* of my friends made me text them from home to make sure I got back okay. The instructions were strict - "No texting from the subway stop - we want clarification that you're home sitting safely on your sofa!"

Then, there's another place called RUB (right across the street from Trailer Park!) where they do great barbecue - and they have FRITO PIE!!

So if you come to NY, we're not doing anything fancy - we're going to one of those places!
                Last edited by Lisa; 03-05-2010, 01:32 PM.
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Chili with Fritos...good GOD, I haven't had that in a Wookie's age. Maximum CHOW overload.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I make Frito Pie once every week or two. I make a huge ass pot of amazing chili, then chow down. Wolf Brand works in a pinch, but homemade Frito Pie is the shit.

Comment

Frito Pie should be home made unless you don't have time to do it.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Rob took me to Five Guys yesterday - first time we have been since last summer. And OMG it was delicious. Especially since I've been eating turkey burgers the last few weeks.
                        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

My wife had a 'girl date' with some of her friends on Saturday. They were supposed to go to P.F. Chang's, but the 2 hour wait wouldn't fly. They hit 5 Guys and (reportedly) had a blast.
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Seeing how they did not go to PF Changs. They made a very wise choice.
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Yeah, PF Chang's is the worst.

I need Five Guys in my mouth. I think there's one in Cerritos, but shiiiitttt I don't drive

~

Comment

I drive, but I ain't diriving to freakin Cerritos.
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X