No announcement yet.

5 Guys Burgers and Fries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ha, so you have heard of Ahmanson, then.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
      Ha, so you have heard of Ahmanson, then.

Yeah. He's one reclusive fundie nutbag.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Oh yeah.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• One opened next to my home. What should I try?
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• The burger, and maybe some fries?
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yes, and get the spicy fries.

Comment

• Is there any other kind? If there is, there should not be.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yes, some bland ass "here's some fries that taste like grease" fries. They don't even salt them if you don't get spicy.

Comment

• Gross.

Comment

• I was just wondering about what type of burger, if there was any special one. I'll go with a cheese then. And those Cajun fries. I hope the hype was worth it (mind you, we don't have great burgers here).

Comment

• Not sure if it's the same there but here it's kind of a put what you want on it place. So pick what you like. IE toppings and mustard/mayo/ketchup/BBQ

EDIT: no special kinds of burgers, it's two sizes, regular and "little" and the bacon and cheese are optional.

Comment

• Cool.

Comment

• I get bacon, grilled onions, and mayo.

Comment

• I get grilled mushrooms, jalapeno, bacon/cheese and either mayo or BBQ depending on my mood.

Comment

• I'm more like B here. And it has spicy sauce, so I'll skip mayo and go with it. Usually, I'll go with a special sauce or mayo, or go mustard/ketchup.

Comment

Working...
                                X