Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MN State Fair/Renaissance Festival Food...on a stick.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    *counting down the days to the ren fair*
    *scotcheggfist*
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Fuck yeah. Those things were amazing.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• OH GOD IT'S SOOOO CLOSE...
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'd murder a scotch egg right now.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• fuck yeah

Comment

• Porkchop on a stick...it's calling to us, Rob. Can you hear the song?

Comment

• We've decided to skip Ren Fest this year, but I would still love to go to the Texas State Festival.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  Porkchop on a stick...it's calling to us, Rob. Can you hear the song?

FUCK YEAH NOW I CAN. SHEEEEIT.

Comment

• Ren Fest in a week and a half.
                    State Fair in 2 weeks.

YES.

I can hear the song...

Comment

• Might try to dodge the raindrops and go to the Ren Fest tomorrow. We'll see. Could really go for the curly fries and a funnel cake right now.
                      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Have a great time if you go, Ingrid!
                        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• THIS WEEKEND. YESSSsssssss

CANNOT WAIT

Comment

• Going to the Oktoberfest to pull beer with my parents, aunt and uncle. Should be fun. Afterward, food of epic proportions will be in my stomach. Yay!
                            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Oh man, ate like a king.

Alligator sausage (best thing at the fair now...seriously), scotch eggs, porkchop on a stick, steak sammich, pot roast sammich, wild rice soup in a breadbowl, banger sausage in a pastry, and about 10 beers.

YESSSsss

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                                Alligator sausage (best thing at the fair now...seriously)
                                I had gator sausage a million years ago in New Orleans, and I remember it being pretty awesome.
                                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Working...
                                X