Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MN State Fair/Renaissance Festival Food...on a stick.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I WANT CHICKEN FRIED BACON.

Comment

• Matt, do you shop at Old Navy? Because I was considering buying those shorts to be ironic.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• OMG NOM FRIED THINGS!!
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
          OMG NOM FRIED THINGS!!
          Then this should make you even more nomier.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Wouldn't the alcohol get cooked out? Interesting in theory, lacking in execution I think.

Comment

• That bacon will be mine.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                Wouldn't the alcohol get cooked out? Interesting in theory, lacking in execution I think.
                Probably not all of it.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Gimme that 'rita! Fair and ren fest start this weekend. There will be nomming. I'm trying to eat plenty of fruit and veggies in preparation of the atrocious amount of fat and calories that will be consumed in the coming months.
                  Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                    Interesting. I'm not much of a beer person, but what the hell, I'd give that a go.
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                      Matt, do you shop at Old Navy? Because I was considering buying those shorts to be ironic.
                      No. Those plaid shorts belong to my friend Brad. He was with us all day for the Fair and for the Rush concert.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• My friend just informed me today of a pumpkin festival at the end of October. Looks like I've got another food laden weekend ahead of me...
                        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by ingrid View Post
                          My friend just informed me today of a pumpkin festival at the end of October. Looks like I've got another food laden weekend ahead of me...
                          BRING MEEEEEEE!!!!

Comment

• Just got back from the fair with Lesley and Jeff.

Porkchop on a stick > Chicken Fried Bacon (but that maple sauce was FUCKING AWESOME)

Pictures in a bit.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                              BRING MEEEEEEE!!!!
                              Get your butt on Kayak and find a cheap flight to Columbus and I'll do it! Show you the sights and sounds of Ohio!

Comment

• The sassiest goat we saw

Chicken fried bacon wasn't all that great unfortunately. Although when we tried it again with Jeff it was slightly better.

Sunnies on a boat were better than the bacon we thought

Porkchop on a stick = best food at the fair

Comment

Working...
                                X