Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MN State Fair/Renaissance Festival Food...on a stick.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why wouldn't he go? It's beer, boobs and food. NATHAN FAILS.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The website for the one here looked pretty lame.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• BEER. BOOBS. FOOD.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Looks better than the other website I saw. Hmmmmmmm.........

http://www.renfestival.com/asp/hires.aspx

Comment

• Come on, honey! My birthday weekend is the haggis eating contest! You know you want to...
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• If I'm drunk and you're vomiting up sheep stomach, how do we get home?

Comment

• Wheelbarrow
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Or one of those "Bring Out Your Dead!" carts.
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• DO A BARREL ROLL!
                    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• It's offical, Nathan should wear a barrel to the ren fair.

Motion carried *slams gavel*

Comment

• New foods this year!

Caramel Apple Puppies (a Fudge Puppy with baked apple and covered with caramel) Fudge Puppies, Located on the outside west wall of the Food Building

Cheese Pizza served with corn dogs (a cheese pizza topped with corn dogs sliced the long way) Pizza Shoppe, Located inside the Food Building

Chicken Fried Bacon (thick-cut bacon battered, breaded and fried and served in a boat covered with gravy) Giggles' Campfire Grill, Located on Cooper Street and Lee Avenue

Chocolate Tornado (spiral-cut tornado potato dipped in chocolate) Sonny's Spiral Spud, Located inside the Food Building

Cincinnati Chili (pictured) (spaghetti noodles smothered with chili and topped with shredded cheddar, beans and diced onions) Sabino's, Located inside the Warner Coliseum

Danny Boy Burger (burger made with corned beef and covered with kraut, Swiss cheese and Thousand Island dressing) O'Gara's, Located on the corner of Dan Patch Avenue and Cosgrove Street

Deep-fried bacon cheddar mashed potatoes on-a-stick Potato Man and Sweetie, Located on Liggett Street, south of Carnes Avenue

Deep-fried bologna on-a-stick Netterfield's Food Court, Located on Cooper Street, north of Dan Patch Avenue

Deep-fried breakfast wrap (scrambled eggs and bacon in a soft shell wrap deep-fried and smothered in cheese sauce) Axel's, Located outside on the southeast corner of the Food Building

Deep-fried shortcake (shortcake batter deep-fried and covered with strawberries and ice cream) Granny's Cheesecake & More, Located on Dan Patch Avenue at Underwood Street

Fresh fruit salsa and chips (salsa made on-site from fresh fruit and served with tortilla chips) Fried Fruit, Located in Carousel Park on the east side of the Grandstand Ramp

Fried pig ears (thinly sliced pigs ears dusted in seasoned flour, fried until crispy and served with lime chipotle glaze) Famous Dave's, Located on the corner of Dan Patch Avenue and Liggett Street

Ghost Wings (chicken wings covered in a habanero pepper sauce) Wings and Things, Located inside the Warner Coliseum

Grilled marshmallow, chocolate and banana sandwich Moe & Joe's, Located on Judson Avenue by the CHS Miracle of Birth Center

Irish Breakfast (scrambled eggs smothered in Irish Stew served in a bread bowl) O'Gara's, Located on the corner of Dan Patch Avenue and Cosgrove Street

Korean Moon BBQ Tacos (Korean "street vendor" style tacos with beef short ribs, spicy/sweet pork or chicken) Blue Moon Dine-In Theater, Located on the corner of Carnes Avenue and Chambers Street

Sausage and cheese-stuffed jalapeno poppers Sausage Sister & Me, Located inside the Food Building

Sloppy Joe served over spiral-cut potato chips Sunny's Spiral Spuds, Located inside the Food Building

Turtle Puppies (Fudge Puppy covered in caramel and nuts) Fudge Puppies, Located against the outside west wall of the Food Building
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I think Rob's balls just exploded.

Comment

• OMGZ.

*insert outdated meme here*

Comment

• I can't wait to try that Chicken Fried Bacon.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Try the Korean Moon BBQ tacos and tell me if they're awesome!
                                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Working...
                                X