• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glorious. Thanks buddy.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
      I have one at home I could post or checkout homesicktexan.blogspot.com. She has a good one.
      Homesicktexan is sooooo good.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
        yep. Vin writes for the main page.
        Awesome. Like I said before, I can give you a hand with some stuff regarding food, muzik and moohviez. All the while maintaining my accent?
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I use the enchilada recipes from Homesick Texan. They work.

Comment

• BAM. We made this last night. SOOO GOOOD.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Had over 800 hits last night in regards to my salmon patty recipe. YESSsss.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Lola's Hushpuppies
                2 cups cornmeal
                1-1/2 cups all purpose flour
                1 medium onion-finely diced
                1/4-1/2 cup sugar (optional,but yummy)
                1 egg,beaten
                Buttermilk -add until mixture sticks together

Drop by teaspoonfuls into hot oil. Once they're golden brown on one side,use spoon to turn them over. I use a bowl lined with paper towels and then set a colander on top of towels to drain the grease so they're not soaking it all up.
                “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/g...ipe/index.html

Making this tomorrow, but skipping the sauce.

Comment

• Chicken and Brown Rice Soup

8 cups low-sodium chicken broth, divided
                    1 medium onion, chopped
                    3 medium carrots, chopped
                    2 stalks celery, chopped
                    2 cups water
                    1 cup long-grain brown rice
                    3 small chicken breasts, cubed
                    1 bay leaf
                    1 bunch kale, stemmed and chopped (optional, but I wanted some more nutrition)

I make the mirepoix first in a good-sized stock pot, simmered in 1/2 cup of boiling broth until semisoft, then throw everything (except the kale) in, cover, and cook for about 40 minutes (when the rice is tender and the chicken is cooked), then throw in the kale and stir until it's soft. Feel free to omit the kale, but shit is still cash. Sea salt and cracked pepper to your liking.

Makes about four big servings.
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• posting to remember for later - Orange Honey Drumsticks
                      Mix:
                      1/4 cup of honey,
                      2 tbs quick-cooking tapioca
                      4 oz can of chopped roasted green chiles
                      6 oz can of orange juice concentrate in a bowl
                      pour it over 12-16 drumsticks in the crock pot. Cook it on high for 2 to 2.5 hours.
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Originally posted by Shit Dickface View Post
                        posting to remember for later - Orange Honey Drumsticks
                        Mix:
                        1/4 cup of honey,
                        2 tbs quick-cooking tapioca
                        4 oz can of chopped roasted green chiles
                        6 oz can of orange juice concentrate in a bowl
                        pour it over 12-16 drumsticks in the crock pot. Cook it on high for 2 to 2.5 hours.
                        NOM
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Word. When I make it I'm gonna throw in some ginger, minced garlic, sesame seeds, and soy sauce to make them Asian legs.

~

Comment

• Originally posted by Shit Dickface View Post
                            . . . Asian legs.

This is what Kobe Tai wraps around you in the missionary position.
                            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• It's also what got Kobe Bryant divorced.

I'm here all week!!

Comment

• Gator Gumbo

The beginnings are looking sweet! Recipe to follow later...
                                Attached Files
                                “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

Working...
                                X