Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will die one day and if I do so with a burger in my hand I will have lead a good life.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Lola View Post
      Cardiac Burgers

For lack of time and the fact that I never measure anything,this is the best I can do for a recipe.

1 pkg Onion topped hamburger buns
      ground beef(enough for 8 patties)
      2-3 tbsp McCormick Montreal steak seasoning
      4 oz container bleu cheese crumbles
      chunky bleu cheese dressing
      garlic butter spread(softened)
      1 pkg bacon
      lettuce
      tomato
      sliced onion
      condiments

Mix beef,bleu cheese crumbles and Montreal seasoning in bowl and make patties. While burgers are grilling, fry bacon in large skillet. Set aside bacon and retain bacon grease,keeping it hot. Butter top and bottom inside of the onion rolls with garlic butter spread(not too much). Lay them in the hot bacon grease until butter is toasted on the buns. Build your burger with chunky bleu cheese dressing,bacon,etc.

Nomnomnom....
      Cerealy...

I almost needed defib after two of them... but I would have died a happy man.

Comment

• [Voice of One Stab from "Legends of the fall]: "It was a good death."
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Holy shit, must do.

And I never thought of using Montreal Steak seasoning a anywhere else than on my steaks...
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
            [Voice of One Stab from "Legends of the fall]: "It was a good death."
            THAT. I vote Iggy wins teh netz today. Tim can't win them all.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Okay, so these are far from fancy, but they came out pretty nommy. A girl at another board I post at put them up, and Matt requested them here.

She grills four boneless chicken breasts on a George Foreman grill. She shreds two, and then sets the other two aside. Here's what she makes with them:

With one shredded breast, she takes bagged shredded lettuce and fresh salsa, and a little sour cream. She adds a little lime juice, and mixes it all together, then tops them with the shredded chicken for a taco/fajita salad.

With the second shredded breast, she tosses with olive oil mayo, some rosemary and dill, tosses in some walnuts, and then wraps the chicken salad in some lettuce leaves.

With the two non-shredded breast, she cubes one and pops it into some organic low salt chicken broth, and a bunch of frozen veggies, and microwaves it till the veggies are soft for some instant chicken soup.

Last one - she takes some swiss cheese and ham, tops it on the last whole breast, and microwaves them till the cheese melts. She has that with one of those steam fresh frozen veggie bags that you pop in the microwave.

So, of course, these are perfect recipes for non-cookers like me, and they come out really good.
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Sounds damn good, I think Brittany would like those. passing them on.

Comment

• Let's just say they're easy enough that I've been eating well for myself the past few meals.
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• I know it should go in the dinner thread, but I just have to say - I'm having the chicken boob with ham and swiss, with peas on the side, and it is freaking fabulous! You really must try some!

Comment

• Budget Mexican Lime Chicken soup... except for Rerb

1-12.5 oz can of chunk chicken in water-drained
                      2 pkgs chicken flavored ramen
                      1 chicken bullion cube
                      1 avocado-diced
                      1 tsp onion salt
                      1/2 tsp roasted minced garlic
                      Feta cheese crumbles
                      1 dried chipotle chile-diced
                      1 hot pepper-sliced
                      fresh cilantro-in soup and as a garnish
                      lime juice
                      Chipotle Cheddar tortilla strips-in salad topping aisle

Heat water for noodles,adding chicken,bullion cube,onion,garlic,diced chile pepper,hot pepper,and some cilantro. Add noodles to boiling water,cook until tender. DO NOT DRAIN. Dip soup into bowls and add Feta crumbles,avocado,more cilantro,a dash of lime juice and the tortilla strips on top.

*Modify ingredients to your taste.
                      “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• NOM!!! MUST MAKE! Thank you, m'aam!

Comment

• COCK SAUCE! AT HOME! MAKE NAO!

Comment

• yessssss
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Billy! What treats are you making that involve giant bags of Reese's Pieces, candy corn, and five gallons of cake frosting?!

Comment

• I have no idea. Brittany is making some kind of insane Halloween confection nirvana for our BBQ this weekend. And also a crazy candy centerpiece for the table. Several other ladies are bringing baked goods as well. This weekend is going to be awesome.

This is what digger refers to:

I got like 9 emails yesterday about different baking accessories that shipped from Amazon. I'm gonna die.

Comment

Working...
                                X