• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lola View Post
    Cajun Crackers
    2 TBSP crushed red pepper flakes
    1 TBSP garlic powder(not garlic salt)
    1 cup oil~1/2 olive oil & 1/2 canola oil or just use vegetable oil
    1 package powdered Ranch dressing *mix(usually comes in a small box with 2-4 pouches)
    1 box regular saltine crackers(has 4 sleeves in it)

small mixing bowl
    large mixing bowl
    large spatula
    whisk

Mix first four ingredients in a small bowl with a whisk,let sit 5-10 minutes to infuse flavors.
    Open two sleeves of the crackers into large mixing bowl. Using a large spatula,slowly pour in half of the mixture and stir gently,
    coating each cracker.
    Open remaining two sleeves and pour in the rest of the liquid mixture. Continue to stir slowly until all is well coated.
    Store in airtight container or large gallon ziploc bag
    *Also works well with powdered Italian dressing mix

Optional dip
    2-8 ounce packages of Cream cheese,softened
    1-15 ounce jar of salsa
    fresh cilantro-chopped

Blend all ingredients together. Can be served cold or warm in a small crock on low setting.
    Seriously... they are fucking amazing.

She gave me a large ziploc full of them for nibbles on my drive back to Philly.

They were gone before I made it to North Carolina.

Comment

• I'm going to make the fuck out of those this weekend.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• You need to.

Dirt fucking cheap and mouthgasms like you would not believe.

Comment

• Yeah LOVE Cajun Crackers. Going to ask Britt if this is the same recipe as hers. If not, this will be made.

Comment

• Made some catfish sammitches tonight... here's the recipe.

It's dirt simple and guaranteed to give you mouthgasms.

Vin-Fried Catfish

8 (5 to 6-ounce) catfish fillets, skin removed
            Salt
            Crab boil seasoning (Old Bay, you cheap fuckers!)
            4 cups all-purpose flour
            1 cup cornmeal
            Oil (any type) for frying

1: Heat a fryer or a deep pot halfway filled with oil to 350 degrees F.

2: Sprinkle both sides of each catfish with salt and crab boil seasoning.

3: In a separate bowl, combine the flour and the cornmeal. Dredge the catfish in the flour mixture and place in fryer.

4: Deep fry for approximately 7 to 8 minutes until done. Drain on paper towels.

5: Nom...

Comment

• yea debating catfish or chicken fried steak tomorrow. My two favorite meals. Might say fuck it, make both, drink lots of beer, and pass out in carb heaven.

Comment

• My BOY!

Comment

• yummmm
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Baked Brie en croute & Jager.
                    Is that enough of a recipe???
                    “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Lola View Post
                      Baked Brie en croute & Jager.
                      Is that enough of a recipe???
                      I always say that any story that starts out "We were drinkin' jager. . . " ever has a happy ending.

One that starts out with "We were EATING Jager. . . " on the other hand, may be an entirely different story.
                      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Ok,Igg,those were two separate things :P
                        “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Fruit smoothie a la Ingrid:

One banana
                          A handful (small handful if you've got giant hands) of other fruit.
                          Half a container of fruit yoghurt. I go with a similar flavor of Yoplait Light.
                          A splash of OJ or milk
                          About six cubes of ice

Blend until the ice is decimated and enjoy. Now, this makes a thick smoothie. If you like yours a little more liquidy, add more OJ. Also, the riper the banana, the better. Great way to use up brown bananas without making banana bread.
                          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Cardiac Burgers

For lack of time and the fact that I never measure anything,this is the best I can do for a recipe.

1 pkg Onion topped hamburger buns
                            ground beef(enough for 8 patties)
                            2-3 tbsp McCormick Montreal steak seasoning
                            4 oz container bleu cheese crumbles
                            chunky bleu cheese dressing
                            garlic butter spread(softened)
                            1 pkg bacon
                            lettuce
                            tomato
                            sliced onion
                            condiments

Mix beef,bleu cheese crumbles and Montreal seasoning in bowl and make patties. While burgers are grilling, fry bacon in large skillet. Set aside bacon and retain bacon grease,keeping it hot. Butter top and bottom inside of the onion rolls with garlic butter spread(not too much). Lay them in the hot bacon grease until butter is toasted on the buns. Build your burger with chunky bleu cheese dressing,bacon,etc.

Nomnomnom....

Comment

• I will make that burger someday and I will nom it so HOARD!!
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• BEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!

Crap! He's in d-fib! Get the paddles! 200! Clear!
                                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Working...
                                X