X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
    Made NY Strip Steak tonight.

Prepped yesterday with my favorite, Grub rub with a bit of Cayenne and a little pepper. Let that marinate in a vacuum sealed bag over night in the fridge. Add more grub rub to the meat right before grilling, grill to medium rare. Needs no steak sauce. Melts like fucking butter.

Also had mashed 'taters, make your mashed taters how you normally do but add one package of ranch dressing mix(powdered) to the taters upon completion and mix.

Add Texas Toast and FUCKIN NOMNOM
    Damn. That sounds yummy,especially the taters!
    “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Originally posted by PotGuy666 View Post
      No just fucking HATE SPIRAL HAMS.
      Proof that Rob hates life. Fact.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• So glad you have returned Howard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lola View Post
          Damn. That sounds yummy,especially the taters!
          It really is, the taters are simple but it's such a drastic change from taters and gravy that having it once in a blue moon is just wonderful.

Originally posted by Howard View Post
          Proof that Rob hates life. Fact.
          Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          So glad you have returned Howard.
          Agreed on both accounts.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Pig Fried Chicken

You may try it with fryer pieces, but I was using breast strips... so I cannot be responsible if your shit turns out like shit.

2 pounds chicken

Egg Dip:

3 eggs and 1/4 cup water mixed thoroughly
            4 large squirts of cock sauce(heh...)

Crumb Mixture:

3 cups of pork rinds, crushed into powder
            Pinch of garlic powder
            Pinch of curry powder (optional)
            Pinch of cumin (not optional)
            A snip or two of parsley
            A fuckton of black pepper

If you have a blender or food processor, mix all these together. If not... mix them together anyway.

Soybean or safflower oil for frying

1: Heat up the oil in a heavy skillet.

2: Soak chicken in egg mixture, then dredge in crumbs. Repeat, then place in oil. Boneless strips require very little cooking time... but bone-in pieces will need 7-9 minutes per side at the very least.

3: When cooked thoroughly, allow to cool and drain on paper towels.

4: Nom.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
              Pig Fried Chicken

You may try it with fryer pieces, but I was using breast strips... so I cannot be responsible if your shit turns out like shit.

2 pounds chicken

Egg Dip:

3 eggs and 1/4 cup water mixed thoroughly
              4 large squirts of cock sauce(heh...)

Crumb Mixture:

3 cups of pork rinds, crushed into powder
              Pinch of garlic powder
              Pinch of curry powder (optional)
              Pinch of cumin (not optional)
              A snip or two of parsley
              A fuckton of black pepper

If you have a blender or food processor, mix all these together. If not... mix them together anyway.

Soybean or safflower oil for frying

1: Heat up the oil in a heavy skillet.

2: Soak chicken in egg mixture, then dredge in crumbs. Repeat, then place in oil. Boneless strips require very little cooking time... but bone-in pieces will need 7-9 minutes per side at the very least.

3: When cooked thoroughly, allow to cool and drain on paper towels.

4: Nom.
              Damn,with you in the kitchen,I will have no choice but to follow the Rangers' Get Your Azz in Shape While Climbing Hills With Rocks in Your Backpack Regimen
              “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• I have a different exercise regimen in mind for us, dearheart... but no worries.

You're quite familiar with it.

Comment

• With recipes like that, I might have to familiarize myself with the "exercise routine" too. I'm gonna make the shit out of that shit when I get paid next week.
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                  *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Actually, the recipe came from a low-carb website. Believe it or don't, pork rinds are actually kind of healthy!

Comment

Actually, the recipe came from a low-carb website. Believe it or don't, pork rinds are actually kind of healthy!
                      DEEP
                      FRIED
                      PIG
                      SKIN
                      In what parallel universe is that healthy???

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                        With recipes like that, I might have to familiarize myself with the "exercise routine" too. I'm gonna make the shit out of that shit when I get paid next week.
                        Let me know how the recipe for Chicken Spaghetti turns out.

Comment

• Totally. Gonna make it next week!
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

Actually, the recipe came from a low-carb website. Believe it or don't, pork rinds are actually kind of healthy!
                            Yeah, when I went low-carb for a year and change a few years back they kept recommending pork rinds and I was like "YESSSS".

~

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                              Yeah, when I went low-carb for a year and change a few years back they kept recommending pork rinds and I was like "YESSSS".
                              Vindication: I loves it.

I am currently accepting apologies from all 'Negative Nellies'...

Comment

• Originally posted by Lola View Post
                                DEEP
                                FRIED
                                PIG
                                SKIN
                                In what parallel universe is that healthy???
                                The Savage Lands.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X