• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and Vin's recipe sounds great...as always
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Moistington III View Post
      They pull the "YOU CAN'T GET REAL CFS/FRIED CHICKEN/ETC" on us all the time. I'm just doing it right back at them. Although, we lose cause hot dishes SUCK compared to other culinary delights.
      That is a hell of a thing for you to say to me, Rob...

Just kidding. Wanted to go all Doc Holliday on your ass.

I don't recall ever playing that regional "Can only get good shit here' card... but if I have, then I sincerely beg your pardon.

Comment

• I don't feel like going through the entire thread but if it wasn't you then it was B and Billy. haha
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah it was totally us. Can't help it that our cuisine is so expansive and quality!

Comment

• RAGE.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• One day you will visit, and I will treat you to a life worth living.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Moistington III View Post
                I don't feel like going through the entire thread but if it wasn't you then it was B and Billy. haha
                Guilty as charged.

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                Yeah it was totally us. Can't help it that our cuisine is so expansive and quality!
                Also we can treat him to what-a-burger so he can see what real fast food is supposed to be.

Originally posted by Theodore Moistington III View Post
                RAGE.
                Look at it this way, we got killer noms, but we have to listen to Ed Hocken's Stereotype theater on the Ed Hocken Show.
                Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                One day you will visit, and I will treat you to a life worth living.
                CFS's AS BIG AS YOUR HEAD RERB!!!
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                  That is a hell of a thing for you to say to me, Rob...

Just kidding. Wanted to go all Doc Holliday on your ass.

I don't recall ever playing that regional "Can only get good shit here' card... but if I have, then I sincerely beg your pardon.
                  You can play that card on a Cheesesteak whenever, though. As I with the Crabcakes/Pit Beef.

Totally jealous of Wisconsin Cheese curds, though.
                  "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                  - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                  http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                  http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Can't we all just get along?

Comment

• Can't broker peace too busy preparing chicken fried steak. get back to me on that though.

Comment

• Morrocan Spaghetti

- Spaghetti (duh) or another type of pasta
                        - 1 pound of ground beef or lamb
                        - 3 cup of your favorite tomato sauce
                        - 2 tsp paprika
                        - 2 tsp cumin
                        - 1/2 tsp cayenne
                        - 1/2 tsp cinnamon
                        - 1/2 tsp ground ginger
                        - goat cheese

- Boil the pasta
                        - Sear and cook the meat in a large pan while breaking it with a fork.
                        - Once cooked, add the spices and the sauce and let simmer while the pasta are done (or at least 5 minutes)
                        - Add teh drained pasta in the sauce in the ratio pasta/sauce that you like.
                        - Serve, and top with the cheese
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Gaijin Terriyaki

This was a cabinet cleaning experiment of mine, and the family finds it quite tasty. It's also cheap, and very easy to make and customize

1 lb boneless chicken (breasts work well, thighs work better)
                          White Rice
                          Mixed Vegetables
                          1/2 a bottle of barbecue sauce

Dice the chicken into very small cubes, and fry until cooked all the way through, and a little crispy on the outside. I find it's best to start with a little oil, and once the chicken is cooked, there's a lot of residual juice in the pan. I drain out that juice and put it back on the burner to crisp the edges. Start adding in the 1/2 bottle of bbq sauce in about three portions. Pour in a dollop (with the pan scorching hot), toss and stir the chicken to coat, then repeat two times. Serve on a bed of white rice with steamed mixed veggies. Nom.
                          "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                          - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                          http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                          http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• As long as you use a good barbecue sauce, that'd probably be quite good.

But I'm sure there's a ninja death squad headed your way al the same.
                            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Homemade Mustard

1/4 cup dry mustard powder
                              2 teaspoons light brown sugar
                              1 teaspoon kosher salt
                              1/2 teaspoon turmeric
                              1/4 teaspoon paprika
                              1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
                              1/2 cup sweet pickle juice
                              1/4 cup water
                              1/2 cup cider vinegar
                              1/4 cup mustard seed

Directions:

1:In a small, microwave-proof bowl whisk together the dry mustard, brown sugar, salt, turmeric, paprika and garlic powder. In a separate container, combine the pickle juice, water and cider vinegar and have standing by.

2: Place the mustard seed into a spice grinder and grind for a minimum of 1 minute, stopping to pulse occasionally. Once ground, immediately add the mustard to the bowl with the dry ingredients and add the liquid mixture. Whisk to combine.

3:Place the bowl into the microwave and heat on high for 1 minute. Remove from the microwave and puree with a stick blender for 1 minute.

4: Pour into a glass jar or container and allow to cool uncovered. Once cool, cover and store in the refrigerator for up to 1 month.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                                Homemade Devil's Dick

Comment

Working...
                                X