X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
    And what in the fuck is this???
    It looks like a pair of screaming testicles.
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
      It looks like a pair of screaming testicles.
      Thank you for reminding me of my vasectomy, Ig....
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I'm looking to schedule one next month. Be feeling your pain, as it were.
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• If the wife keeps her lady parts after the baby coming up I'm getting snipped too. 3 is fucking ENOUGH!!!
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• 2 is way enough for me!

And that's the recipe thread turned into La Castracion.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• We need some testicle recipes, we are coming up on a mass quantity of ingredients.

Comment

• Be careful what you wish for...

Comment

• YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS SSSSSSS

Comment

• While it is true that I currently reside in Philadelphia, I spent my teen years in the suburbs of Atlanta. And from those years, I collected a few things.

Here's one.

Chicken Fried Steak

Ingredients

4 (1/2 pound) beef cube steaks
                    2 cups all-purpose flour
                    2 teaspoons baking powder
                    1 teaspoon baking soda
                    1 teaspoon black pepper
                    3/4 teaspoon salt
                    1 1/2 cups buttermilk
                    1 egg
                    1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce (I use Crystalâ„¢, but choose your own adventure.)
                    2 cloves garlic, minced
                    3 cups vegetable shortening for deep frying

For the gravy...

1/4 cup all-purpose flour
                    4 cups milk
                    kosher salt and ground black pepper to taste

Directions

1: Using a mallet or the flat side of a cleaver, pound the steaks to about 1/4-inch thickness. Place 2 cups of flour in a shallow bowl. Then stir together the baking powder, baking soda, pepper, and salt in a separate shallow bowl. In this bowl, add the buttermilk, egg, hot sauce, and garlic. Dredge each steak first in the flour, then in the batter, and then again in the flour. DO NOT DEVIATE! IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT YOU DOUBLE DIP! Pat the flour onto the surface of each steak so they are completely coated with dry flour.

2: Heat the shortening in a deep cast-iron skillet*. Fry the steaks until evenly golden brown, 3 to 5 minutes per side. Place fried steaks on a plate with paper towels to drain. Drain the fat from the skillet, reserving 1/4 cup of the liquid and as much of the solid remnants as possible.

* If you don't have a cast-iron pan, don't panic. A regular pan will do fine. I'm just a cast-iron snob.

3: Return the skillet to medium-low heat with the reserved oil. Whisk the remaining flour into the oil. Scrape the bottom of the pan with a spatula to release solids into the gravy. Stir in the milk, raise the heat to medium, and bring the gravy to a simmer, cook until thick, 6 to 7 minutes. Season with kosher salt and pepper. Spoon the gravy over the steaks, then serve with biscuits, mac & cheese... what have you.

4: Nom. For cereal.

Comment

• NEEDS MORE SAUSAGE IN THE GRAVY
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Sausage? In cream gravy on a chicken fried steak? OH MINNESOTA

Comment

• I like sausage in ALL OF MY GRAVYS
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• You're mixing dishes...

Sausage gravy is a breakfast food below the Mason-Dixon Line... and no self-respecting Southerner would put it on CFS.

But if it blows your skirt up, brother... then you run with it.

Comment

• Only breakfast gravy man. Sausage n gravy con biscuits is the shit.

Comment

• Ah see when I eat CFS it's also with eggs, hashbrowns etc. So it's a breakfast food for me. NEver had it for dinner. Need to remedy that.

Comment

Working...
                                X