X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
    We don't have Wolf in CA, I think
    Why the fuck did you move to California again?

Comment

• For women and the possibility of getting shivved by an MS-13 member.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
        For women and the possibility of getting shivved by an MS 13 member.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• SHIVVED IN THE BUTT

Comment

• Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
              Gangster#1:WASSUP HOMES we got this vato over here that says he knows you.

Texas: I don't know that man with the huge quads and Samson like hair. DROWN HEEM!!!
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                Vert

This is the best dessert I ever had. It looks impressive, but it's really 2 simple desserts, added at the last minutes, with chopped apples and some nuts. That's all there is.

For 6 servings.

Ingredients:

White chocolate cream
                5oz (150 g) Heavy cream
                1 gelatine sheet rehydrated in cold water for 10 minutes at least
                8.5oz (240 g) white chocolate, or chopped up
                8oz (220 g) mediterranean yogurt (10% fat)

Green Apple Granitas
                17.5 oz (500 g) Freshly pressed green apple juice, or bought green apple juice. Verify if there's added sugar, and reduce the sugar quantity then.
                2.5oz.(75 g) sugar
                1.75oz (50 g) lemon juice

1/8 cup of micro-cilantro leave, or cilantro leaves chopped up a bit
                6 tbs of good quality olive oil
                36 pistachios, chopped a bit.
                2 green apples

The how-to:

White chocolate cream:
                In a small pot, bring the cream to a boil. Remove from heat, add the gelatine that you'd have squeezed the water of, and pour on the white chocolate. Let rest 30 seconds.

Whip the cream/chocolate mixture well, add the yogurt and whip until well blended. Cover directly with a plastic wrap touching your mix (it will avoid any condensation to form and ruin it) and let rest at least 12 hours.

Green Apple granitas
                In a small pot, bring the sugar and lemon juice to a boil. remove from heat, add the gelatine sheet, and let rest a bit to cool a few minutes. Pour on the green apple juice, mix a bit, then pour in a large container and let completely freeze in the freezer. You want a large pan/container so that the granitas will freeze easily. You don't want it thick, hence the larger container.

Assembly
                (at the last minute)

After removing their cores, chop the green apple in small dices (1/4 in.). Place into the bottom a your 6 serving bowls/glasses.
                Add a tablespoon of olive oil per servings on hte apples.
                Add the chocolate/yogurt mix on it.
                Add the pistachios on it.
                Now with a fork, scrape the granitas and make small 1 inche wide balls and pour one on each, on top of the pistachios/yogurt.
                Finish with the cilnatro (not too much, see the picture)

Impress the fuck out of everyone, including yourself.
                Here's a variation on this. If you make one, you can do the other day, since they both have the same white chocolate cream.

White chocolate cream with pa:

Ingredients:

White chocolate cream
                5oz (150 g) Heavy cream
                8.5oz (240 g) white chocolate, or chopped up
                8oz (220 g) mediterranean yogurt (10% fat)

2 cups of mixed berries, fresh or frozen (unfreeze them)
                The zest of 1 lemon
                3 Tbsp of honey
                Freshly ground pepper

White chocolate cream:
                In a small pot, bring the cream to a boil. Remove from heat, add the gelatine that you'd have squeezed the water of, and pour on the white chocolate. Let rest 30 seconds.

Whip the cream/chocolate mixture well, add the yogurt and whip until well blended. Cover directly with a plastic wrap touching your mix (it will avoid any condensation to form and ruin it) and let rest at least 12 hours.

Now, 15 minutes before serving, heat up a pan on medium-high heat. Once hot, add the honey. Cook a few seconds, until it thickens and smells like caramel. Add the berries, and gently (as don't break them!) coat them with the honey, and let cook for a 2-3 minutes at most. Remove from heat, add the lemon zest and add the pepper up to your taste (a tablespoon does it for me).

Presentation.

Like this

A couple of tablespoon of cream in the middle, and surround with fruits and their juices.

The cream takes 15 minutes to do but has to be done in the morning or the day before, and add another 15 minutes to set yourself up and cook this.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I hate all of the attention he's getting, but this is pretty great.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• All green things must die.
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!

Comment

• But isn't Jager also green, Nathan?
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Huh?
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!

Comment

• Jaeger? Green? Ahhhrrrrr, 'tis black as the Devil's Arsehole on a cloudy new moon night, 'tis.

And smells worse, ta boot.

Yaaarrrr.
                          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Damn your good, Iggy.

Comment

• Just channeling my inner dockside tavern-dwelling pirate. Glad you enjoyed it.
                              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• It's really telling when the bar you go to has Jager on tap

Comment

Working...
                                X