X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMetal's Bootleg Frito Pie

2lbs buffalo meat
    1/4 lb pork sausage (mostly for fat content buffalo is very lean)
    1/2 onion diced
    1 clove garlic minced
    one can barbque beans (flavored anywhere from sweet to heat - your taste matters here)
    one can peeled sliced tomatoes
    cayenne pepper, salt, pepper
    sliced jalapeno's (amount is up to you)
    Frito's

"sweat" diced onions and garlic, then put buffalo/sausage meat mixture on to brown. As that is browning put the beans and tomatoes and diced jalapeno's in a pot on medium heat, allowing the tomatoes to break down some

Once meat is cooked add to beans and tomatoes and jalapenos, DO NOT STRAIN OFF GREASE, it is minimal and only adds to the flavor. Cover the pot and allow to cook on medium low for 20 minutes to allow further co-minlelization of ingredients.

Once that is one, pour over Frito's, top with cheese of your choice (I prefer chile con queso because I am a man) and if you like it some sour cream, though I prefer my Frito Pie to remain manly.

I am no Booby Flay but it's good eats, Discuss.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• YEs.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• want
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Not gonna lie, I'd rather make that B then spend a shit load of time making some fancy food.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'd rather just be a cheap fat fucker and pour some Hormel on some fritos and melt some sharp cheddar over it but I'll end up doing this sometime next week
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• I just like food that doesn't cost me like 50 bucks in ingredients.

Comment

• I hear both of you and agree but I promise you that RAPES hormel and makes it put the lotion in the basket. Also buffalo meat is not super pricey at my market so I'm sure it won't set you back to much.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Hormel wtf WOLFNIGGAREPRESENT

Comment

• We don't have Wolf in CA, I think

~

Comment

• Yeah Buffalo isn't that expensive. I've seen it, five/six bucks a pound.
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Unless buffalo comes in tube form, then Rerb won't touch it...

Comment

• He can always get a used magnum condom then stuff the buffalo into it. That would be tubal in formation. Plus buffalo is so much more NOM than reg beef.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                            Unless buffalo comes in tube form, then Rerb won't touch it...

SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH.

We never use the tube stuff. haha.

Comment

• And I dig on buffalo meat.

Comment

• Eh?
                                http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/...-meat-19771215
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X