Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, just as with keilbasa, I love that stuff, but it hates me.
    "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
    - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
    http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
    http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
      since it's always cold and raining in Philadelphia.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris Miller View Post
        Yeah, just as with keilbasa, I love that stuff, but it hates me.
        You poor, poor man. I could not imagine a more perfect hell.
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Got the stuff for enchiladas, but not quite the Home Sick Texan recipe Rob and Lesley made. Will update tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
            You poor, poor man. I could not imagine a more perfect hell.
            Hell already smells of sulfur and brimstone. Like they would notice the difference?
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
              Hell already smells of sulfur and brimstone. Like they would notice the difference?
              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Must be a Jersey thing.

Comment

• Or, ya know, a human thing.

Shit's awesome.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I have no doubt. But the after affects would as my father would say "Knock a buzzard off a gut wagon".

Comment

• Their fault for gettin' in my way.

(The image works both ways, I suppose.)
                      Last edited by Captain Russ; 10-15-2010, 04:11 PM.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Rob, what kind of bacon did you use on the pork? I'm guessing not a maple or anything? I've got a big slab of peppered bacon I am thinking of using this weekend on the pork.

Comment

• I used a smoked sweet peppered bacon. But no maple, correct.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• QUESTION FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE MADE THE PULLED PORK RECIPE FROM HOMESICK:

How fucking long are you cooking it for? I've used their 2 hours per pound at 250, but I have yet to have it pull apart easily. I usually use a 3-4 lb pork shoulder w/bone and it's never pulled apart easily. Do I need to cook it longer? Shorter? Higher temp? WHAT?!?!?!

*noted: it's still super fucking tasty but it just doesn't pull apart easy.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Really? The thing falls apart for me. It might be your oven is cooking at a higher temp than you're setting it to. Wouldn't be the first oven with a fucked up thermometer. I do cook it just a bit longer than calls for. Last one I made was 5lbs and I cooked it for 12 hours instead of 10.

Comment

• hmmms. Maybe that's it. Time to get a new thermometer. Cause it's a pain the ass to pull. I end up chopping the meat half of the time. it's weird.

Comment

Working...
                                X