This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ohmygod
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• haha, it's pretty fucking tasty.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Dios mio.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It looks great. I'm a chorizo whore...
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• (*Blinks back tears*)

That was beautiful, man...
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Educate me on Spanish Chorizo. Is this sold in the regular meat dept with kielbasa and italian sausage or do I get it at the deli?

Jake werent you going to supply a turkey soup recipe?

Comment

• In Georgia? Probably at the deli. Also, LOL@Spanish Chorizo. As if you're going to find an Irish chorizo. But if it's not at the deli, check near the Jimmy Dean.

Comment

• The difference is that you wan the kind at the deli that isn't breakable. I am not educated in the ways of the chorizo but we once grabbed some from the ethnic section and it was basically crumbled sausage in shitty casing. You want the kind that you can slice easily just like a kielbasa..
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I know of2 kinds of chorizo, beside the origin (Mexican' Spanish and so on). One is like your average sausage, uncooked, whose meat can be taken out of hte casing, and the smoked one which is firm.

So, Rob, which one?

Comment

• firm. You don't want the meat out of the casing.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• As for me, I'd go for the deli kind... the smoked one does not blow my skirt up.

At all.

It tastes of used Mexican track shoes... if I knew what shoes tasted like. And if Mexico had track stars.

Still... looks like Ol' Rherb has come up with one that I'll be making this weekend, since it's always cold and raining in Philadelphia.

Comment

• Originally posted by Corey Feldman View Post
                            Smoked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Corey Feldman View Post
                              If you look closely, you can see bits of shoelace...

Comment

• That picture is about as close to the look of the kind we use. Hopefully anyone who makes it digs it. I like it because it's fucking easy to make and it's awesome when it's cold out.

Comment

Working...
                                X