Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just like 3-4 types of beans and more spice is all.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• If my penis isn't burning then it's not spicy enough bahha
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        I just like 3-4 types of beans and more spice is all.
        Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        If my penis isn't burning then it's not spicy enough bahha
        This. My chili is 2-3 beans, meat, and crushed tomatoes. And spices, obviously. I like Nathan's. He does not like mine.
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Yuck@beans in chili. Texas chili does not use beans. I scoff at any Texan that does, and question their place of birth.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            Yuck@beans in chili. Texas chili does not use beans. I scoff at any Texan that does, and question their place of birth.
            Word. FUCKIN' WORD, SON.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• This is why Russ and I are gonna get it on SO HARD. TEXAS HIVE MIND

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                This is why Russ and I are gonna get it on SO HARD. TEXAS HIVE TIT
                fixed...

Comment

• Gotta agree on the 'anti-bean' sentiment. I actively dislike beans in pretty much anything, especially chili.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally Posted by BillyG
                    Yuck@beans in chili. Texas chili does not use beans. I scoff at any Texan that does, and question their place of birth.

THIS is why I hate chili so much - because everyone makes it with beans. What non-bean recipe do you guys have?

Also, when I mentioned how great the "Coney Island" chili dogs were at that place in Michigan? No beans in the chili! That's why I loved them.
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Bunch of weirdos in here.

Comment

• Lisa, let me be honest about "my" chili. My great uncle used to make just incredible chili. Loved it to death. Thought it was the absolute best. I asked my mom a few years ago if she knew the recipe. She then broke the truth to me. My great uncle said it's such a pain in the ass to make a great chili recipe that everyone will enjoy, and years and years before he started buying Texas Chili packages from the grocery store, with all the ingredients pre-measured and just ready to be dumped into the pot. I was shocked. And hurt. NO WAY!

I then asked around the family. This was indeed the truth. After several failed attempts at my own chili, I decided to try the package. It was great. My only addition is to use deer meat instead of regular ground beef and add diced onions. Oh, and of course Fritos and chili con queso.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          Gotta agree on the 'anti-bean' sentiment. I actively dislike beans in pretty much anything, especially chili... and films.

fixed...

Comment

• Does that also include acting powerhouse Sean Bean?
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I use black beans in my chili sometimes so fuck y'all but I agree otherwise
                              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Beans are great, when used properly.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X