This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    The "Billy Breakfast" that my grandfather made me every single day I spent with him.

6 eggs, scrambled or fried
    2 pieces of toast or 2 biscuits
    Stack of 4 pancakes
    1/2 package of bacon
    3 Sausage patties of 4 sausage links
    Hash browns (about 3 potatoes worth per person)
    Chicken fried steak with cream gravy or steak

My grandpa was a great man. To this day I can eat a breakfast like that every day if I had the time to cook it. I go to the diner down the street from me and order this every weekend. Breakfast of champions, indeed.
    jesus christ my chest tightened up
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
      You can do the eggs how you like... I just don't like egg yolk squirting on my shirt while I eat.
      I'd be afraid that if I changed a recipe of yours (which is why I haven't attempted the mac and cheese one yet, need to save more money haha) that you'd pop out of the shadows and break my neck.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        The "Billy Breakfast" that my grandfather made me every single day I spent with him.

6 eggs, scrambled or fried
        2 pieces of toast or 2 biscuits
        Stack of 4 pancakes
        1/2 package of bacon
        3 Sausage patties of 4 sausage links
        Hash browns (about 3 potatoes worth per person)
        Chicken fried steak with cream gravy or steak

My grandpa was a great man. To this day I can eat a breakfast like that every day if I had the time to cook it. I go to the diner down the street from me and order this every weekend. Breakfast of champions, indeed.
        Heh. The east coast version of this is called The "Lisa's 15 Yr. Old Nephew Joe Breakfast". This is exactly like the kind of meal he orders when we all go out to breakfast when we're visiting my parents. And of course, he's tall and skinny as a rail!
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Billy, plz tell me it's for one serving.

And let it be known that his grandfather died at he ripe old age of 34, after a 3 quintuple coronary bypasses.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Guy Meatdrapes View Post
            I'd be afraid that if I changed a recipe of yours (which is why I haven't attempted the mac and cheese one yet, need to save more money haha) that you'd pop out of the shadows and break my neck.
            No!

I'd just lower myself slowly from the ceiling, then tap you on the shoulder.

"Hi! Whatcha doin? Scramble those eggs yet?"

Comment

• At which point I shit myself and the food is ruined.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                No!

I'd just lower myself slowly from the ceiling, then tap you on the shoulder.

"Hi! Whatcha doin? Scramble those eggs yet?"
                That gave me the most awesome visual.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Scrambled eggs ala Matt:

Scramble 3 eggs per person. Add shredded cheddar cheese to the eggs while you're flipping them about.
                  Make 2 pieces of buttered toast for each person eating. lay them on the plate, side by side.
                  Place the scrambled eggs on top of the toast.

Option #1:
                  Put salsa and additional shredded cheese on top of the scrambled eggs/toast. Eat.

Option #2:
                  Cook up some asparagus and hollandaise sauce. Dice up the asparagus into tiny pieces and put it on top of the scrambled eggs/toast. Pour hollandaise on top. Eat.

Option #3:
                  Cook up some bacon or sausage (or both). Dice up a tomato. Cut the bacon/sausage into tiny pieces and put in on top of the scrambled eggs/toast. Put the diced tomatos on top with some shredded cheese. Eat.

AWESOME.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Fuck, I want to make biscuits

Need clean cookie sheet and some cookie cutters.
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• My version, is a scramble the eggs, add cheddar and salsa. It's awesome, but it looks like a puddle of vomit.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                        That gave me the most awesome visual.

Comment

• Shit. Am I going to have to use my "Vin Fisher" photoshop again?

Comment

• You need to do one of Spidey all blacked out or Venom hanging upside down with behind you with Vin's head.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              Billy, plz tell me it's for one serving.

And let it be known that his grandfather died at he ripe old age of 34, after a 3 quintuple coronary bypasses.
                              That right there is what I would eat. And as Lisa said, I was skinny as a rail. And nope, no bypasses. Grandpa got taken down by kidney failure, but he would put of dialysis to make me breakfast.

Comment

• With an egg whisk...

Comment

Working...
                                X