Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let me guess, one of you guys actually tried to put together "The Good Morning Burger" from The Simpsons?
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      mmmmmm....BBQ pulled pork on a hamburger bun...
      Mmmmm..... you know where I'm bringing you guys if you ever come to NY. I know just the place!
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
        This. Think of the bacon as a cow tombstone.
        so very, very glad that I could rep you for this.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
          Let me guess, one of you guys actually tried to put together "The Good Morning Burger" from The Simpsons?

Possibly, refresh my memory on what that is. I've made all kinds of ridiculous burgers back in the days when my metabolism allowed me to haha.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Let me guess, one of you guys actually tried to put together "The Good Morning Burger" from The Simpsons?
            So?

I put together "THE CLOGGER"!

"If you can find a greasier sandwich, you're in MEXICO!"

Comment

• The main thing is that a beef burger is just that. The rest, you gotta pimp, like pork, tuna and so on. And I've sadly came across many poor beef burger. To be great, it has to be cooked medium, with all the health risk that it contains... but fuck... the taste? Unbeatable. Well-done, the pork/turkeyThai burger could kick it ass.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• i only eat my burgers medium rare.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                  So?

I put together "THE CLOGGER"!

"If you can find a greasier sandwich, you're in MEXICO!"
                  THIS IS THE RECIPE THREAD. NO TEASING!
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Well done for the wuss ass aka yours truly.

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                      Iggy just became Rob's favorite poster. "Dad loves you best!" (*Runs from room crying*)
                      It's about fucking time!
                      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

"We take eighteen ounces of sizzling ground beef, and then soak it in rich creamery butter. Then we top it off with bacon, ham and a fried egg.”

That's the ingredients? Seriously, that's pretty much exactly my basic burger. I don't use butter though, and I stuff it with blue cheese. Everything else, yeah, it's what I do.

Comment

• Yeah. Sounds about right. The egg thing is random though as I hate the extra work ahha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guy Meatdrapes View Post
                            Yeah. Sounds about right. The egg thing is random though as I hate the extra work ahha.
                            If it's the weekend and I've got time to enjoy cooking I always fry up thick as hell peppered bacon and a couple eggs for burgers. If I'm having burgers during the week I will totally go ghetto and skip the egg and use some microwave bacon.

Comment

• SAME. *high five*

Comment

• Originally posted by Guy Meatdrapes View Post
                                Possibly, refresh my memory on what that is. I've made all kinds of ridiculous burgers back in the days when my metabolism allowed me to haha.
                                "We take eighteen ounces of sizzling ground beef, and soak it in rich, creamery butter, then we top it off with bacon, ham, and a fried egg. We call it the Good Morning Burger."

I better get my raincoat for all the jizz that's about to hit.

-Edit-

Billy beat me too it.

Comment

Working...
                                X