X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by V View Post
    1 pair calf's brains.
    If you've ever read "Me Talk Pretty One Day" by David Sedaris, you'll know why anything having to do with cow brains is hilarious to me. Just reading that - I'm DYING!
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Cesos are so fucking good.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
        Those potatoes sounds gooooood. I will try it sometime soon.

Here is something simple that can go with them:

Parmesan Pork Tenderloin

1 lb lean pork tenderloin - cut into about 8 sections 1/2' thick- I actually flatten a little bit more with heel of my hand
        3T seasoned bread crumbs
        1T grated parmesan cheese
        1t salt
        1/8 t pepper
        2T olive oil
        1 small onion sliced in rings
        1 clove garlic minced

Combine crumbs, cheese, salt, and pepper. Dredge pork slices to coat. Heat oil in skillet over med-low heat. Add pork and distribute onions and garlic around meat. Cook 5 min. Turn and cook 5 min more.
        That sounds too full of awesome too deny. I'll try this one soon.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Milanesa is my favorite Cuban food.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milanesa

I can't really offer any recipes, as I'm able to buy it prepared and just fry it up and add cheese and lemon to it at home.

Comment

• The Gruyere is honestly too expensive right now and I'd rather buy ribs, so I'll do the gratin later this week after I get paid hoo dolla dolla bills y'all
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Making some tacos. Yum.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Carne asada tacos?!

Comment

• No, Lesley isn't home and I want her to try that stuff. Hopefully next weekend.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Thai Turkey Burger

1 pound of ground turkey (or chicken, or pork)
                    a bunch of fresh cilantro
                    Juice of 1 or 2 lime
                    a tea or tablespoon of Sambal Olek (or hot sauce)
                    1/4-1/2 Cup of beadcrumb ( I never measure)
                    1 Egg
                    1/4 cup of Fish sauce (IMPORTANT)

Mix. Grill. Serve with Sweet and Spicy Thai Sauce that you'l get everywhere, some salad, sliced tomatoes. Less is more, as the patty is very flavorful.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Turkey. . . burger? Those are words in English I recognize, but when put together like that, they make no sense. Kind of like this bit of nonsense I heard once: "Too much garlic."
                      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I am not a fan of cilantro, but the rest of this sounds fantastic.
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                          Turkey. . . burger? Those are words in English I recognize, but when put together like that, they make no sense. Kind of like this bit of nonsense I heard once: "Too much garlic."

FUCKING THANK YOU.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                            Turkey. . . burger? Those are words in English I recognize, but when put together like that, they make no sense. Kind of like this bit of nonsense I heard once: "Too much garlic."
                            Boy, you're not going to like it when you come across the veggie burger.
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Fuck those things too.

Comment

• Iggy just became Rob's favorite poster. "Dad loves you best!" (*Runs from room crying*)
                                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Working...
                                X