No announcement yet.

Beer. Beer. And more beer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tried Flying Dog SnakeDog IPA this weekend. Not a bad IPA but not as tasty as the Double Dog IMO.

Also tried New Belgium Hoptober seasonal. Eh. Didn't really taste like anything to me. Not as sweet as Skinny Dip but not as awesome as 2 Below.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/s...st/8278312.stm

A brewery has launched a low alcohol beer called Nanny State after being branded irresponsible for creating the UK's "strongest beer".
      Scottish brewer BrewDog, of Fraserburgh, was criticised for Tokyo* which has an alcohol content of 18.2%.
      Campaigners welcomed the 1.1% alcohol Nanny State but said the name showed a lack of appreciation of the problem
      Awesome. hah.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Today, I'm testing out Leinenkugel. This is a wheat beer out of Wisconsin, this beer has a fruity taste and seems to have more alcohol than a regular beer. I like to thank the other Rob I know for suggesting this beer.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

HoneyWeiss is pretty tasty. We used to drink that all the time.

Comment

Ed's drinking fruity beer. I will resist the urge. I WILL resist.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Stay strong man, stay strong.

Comment

Caaaan't maaaake obviooous joooooke. RESIIIIIIST!
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Currently enjoying some Stockyard Oatmeal Stout I picked up from Trader Joe's. Some real tasty shit I do say.
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

That stuff is crazy. Majorly thick.
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Yeah, I'm not a fan of the oatmeal stouts.

Comment

• I doubt it's a beer you can drunk a ton of without feeling full as fuck, but I find it really damn yummy.
                        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                          That stuff is crazy. Majorly thick.
                          *Tries to resist tasteless joke*

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                            *Tries to resist tasteless joke*

OLD EASTWOOD IS NOT AMUSED....

Comment

• Old Eastwood is never amused though. He's old. Duh.
                              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• You're treading a fine line Howard. Do NOT fuck with old Eastwood.

Comment

Working...
                                X