No announcement yet.

Beer. Beer. And more beer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nooooooo. I can't believe that would taste good at all. Fruity beers are grooosssssss maaannnn.

Also, good read: http://www.slate.com/articles/life/d...eputation.html
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      nooooooo. I can't believe that would taste good at all. Fruity beers are grooosssssss maaannnn.

Also, good read: http://www.slate.com/articles/life/d...eputation.html
      Normally I'd agree with you, but this one, and the Seadog Blueberry ale (only when you get it in New England) are pretty fucking tasty.

EXPAND YOUR PALATE, LUDDITE!
      Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• I hate sweet alcoholic drinks.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I hate sweet alcoholic drinks.
          Man cider is the fucking best.

Comment

• no, it's the fucking worst. so bad.

Comment

no, it's the fucking worst. so bad.
              You love the BSG lawyer and hate cider wtf man (I don't know what that means)

Comment

• Real alcoholics forgo the beer-flavored grapejuice as their tastes become less about sweet things and more about salt, bitterness, and hate.

Strap another umbrella on that Slutty Limeade from Hell, Bill.

(warm booze is usually bad)
                Last edited by Captain Russ; 05-16-2013, 12:34 PM.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• MY HUMAN DISGUISE IS FAILING

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                    Real alcoholics forgo as their tastes become less about sweet things and more about salt, bitterness, and hate.
                    I just find that I can't drink a lot of sweet drinks. I like to drink alot. haha

Comment

• I know what you mean. Sweet ones don't do much for me. Not when there's chile ale out there to be had.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I once drank a six pack of the Seadog. It made me a happy man. It tastes like a liquified blueberry muffin.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• That sounds disgusting.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That sounds horrifying.

Comment

• It was actually very tasty. In New England, pubs used to put fresh blueberries in it.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• go to jamba juice

Comment

Working...
                                X