No announcement yet.

Beer. Beer. And more beer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Have some St. Arnold's Wheat tonight to sip on at this Halloween Party. Should be just smooth enough to saddle the line between comfortable and cold tonight.

Comment

• You shill.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It's teh bezzzzzzzt bier.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            It's teh bezzzzzzzt bier.

I know.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Comment

• Had some of the Magic Hat Howl Winter Seasonal last night. Advertised as a black as night winter lager, it was quite good. Smooth, slightly spicy & eminently drinkable. 4.5% ABV, so 4 went down just easy enough for a weeknight. Sam Adams Black Lager is probably a bit better, but this will make an acceptable substitute.
                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Had a Polish beer called Tyskie from a European sampler pack I got from Santa. It was pretty good. Sort of Sierra Nevada light. In a good way.
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Had some Sierra Nevada Fresh Hop Ale tonight. Good stuff. Very bitter with hops, and didn't seem balanced by malt all that well, but a good strong winter seasonal.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                      Had a Polish beer called Tyskie from a European sampler pack I got from Santa. It was pretty good. Sort of Sierra Nevada light. In a good way.
                      I've had something similar - Żywiec Full, a pale lager from Poland, thanks to one of my former co-workers here. Had a bit of a bite to it, some bitterness and very crisp, but pretty good going down. Won't switch me off my beloved Guinness, though, but not bad.

Comment

• Had some Modelo for the 1st time last night, Hitherto, I had only ever had the Negra Modelo and, while it was accceptable, I was hardly blown away by it. But I think I have to agree w/ my bro in law who procured this batch, in the hierarchy of Mexican beers, this stuff's at the top. IMO, better than Dos Equis( either color), Carta Blanca (which still gets points because it's the beer of Travis McGee), and light years better than Corona.

Comment

• Not a fan of any Mexican beers for the most part. Lesley loves her some Modelo though. And yeah, FUCK CORONA. Anytime I see someone drinking one of those I know that I will have nothing in common with them.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I think it was Lesly that suggest Negro Modelo. That was a surprisingly good dark beer.

Hell, Pacifico isn't bad either. Knocks the socks off of Corona or Tecate.

But I default to Dos Equis if there's nothing else.

Either way, IT'S ALL better than Heiniken.
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Had multiple different brews last night at Little Bar because they kept running out of shit. The bartender gave me like three free beers. I cannot stop farting today.
                              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Cropdusting eh?
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X