Good God!
    I remember the Sam Adams Millennium sold for over $100.00
    "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
    - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
    http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
    http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Drank a few Sierra Nevada Hefeweizens last night. Not bad. Maybe a bit strong as far as wheat beers go, but still pretty mellow & pleasant. Not especially eventful, and I wouldn't say I like it as much as Dreamweaver or Haystack wheat or hacker Pschorr, but certainly drinkable. Particularly in warmer weather.
      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Just had a Great Lakes Edmund Fitzgerald. Not a fan. I really don't like hoppy beers, I don't know why I kid myself into thinking the next time will change my mind...
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I'd try that one for the name alone. Can it get you wrecked?

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Me? Yes. Most other people? Probably, but I'm not sure. I'm a lightweight on anything other than Miller Lite or Budweiser or the like.
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Someone please tell me they saw what I did there. . .

Comment

• I saw what you did there. Rep!

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                  I'd try that one for the name alone. Can it get you wrecked?
                  Only if you were a girl. And you were drinking with Jake. OK, maybe minus the former.
                  The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Had a Delerium Nocturnum last night whilst watching Lost...it was mighty fine. Highly recommended.

Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Still need to pick some Carlsberg one of these days. For some reason only Gelsons' carries it.
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                        I saw what you did there. Rep!
                        Somehow, I knew you wouldn't let me down, Tim ol' friend. The rest of these kids, though. . . none'a them got J. Edgar Hooter, either.

Comment

• Stone IPA = APPROVED. Fuck this scotch I bought from Trader Joe's.
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Had some Flying Dog Doggie Style Pale Ale the other night. I was in the mood for something moderately hoppy, and this filled the bill nicely. I bought a Magic Hat #9 loose bottle as well, and while I like that a lot, I think the Doggie Style was much better in a side by side comparison. Settled a real pain in the ass case just after the opening statements. It was a case that never should have been tried, and was a tortuous road to getting the needed settlement authority; the claims manager is also questioning my legal knowledge & judgment on a few issues. Dumbass thinks he knows more law than the lawyers do. And to top it off, 3 - count 'em, 3 - attorneys in my office gave notice at the same time last week. It's too early to tell what effect this will have on my situation, but for a little while at least, I'm sure life's gonna start suckin' REEEEALLL hard for awhile come next week. So, the ideal solution sems to me to be to smoke a Cigarfest freebie and drink my remaining 2 Doggie Styles and at least 2 Troegs Hop Back Ambers in my backyard tonight. Like M'sieu Coverdale so eloquently sang in "Slow & Easy", I know that hard luck and trouble is comin' my way. . . .

Comment

• doggie style? Explain. I'm a huge fan of the Double Dog Pale Ale they put out. HUGE FAN. But Doggie Style? Haven't heard of it.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It was in the cooler, along with Tire Bite, Raging Bitch IPA, and another the name of which escapes me. Wasn't Double Dog, though. Pale blue labels.

Comment

Working...
                                X