Beer. Beer. And more beer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dos Equis > Corona
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• agreed on Negro Modelo being superior, but it's sometimes hard to find it. EVERY bar has Corona, though.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by ZoSo View Post
        If I'm in the heat (in the sun, on the beach, etc...), I prefer to drink Corona, Landshark, or Blue Moon. I despise them in other circumstances, but they really work when I'm trying to placate a good sweat.
        I agree w/ this. I'd add Carta Blanca as well (which I like because it was Travis McGee's preferred beer in the John D. MacDonald novels, but is hard a sfuck to find).
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Had some Magic Hat on Friday for the first time. Pretty good.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Had two Boddington's over the weekend, still delicious.

Comment

• Lesley had a beer at the muddy pig that tasted like Boddingtons. SO MUCH HATE.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I started on the St. Patty's day beer tour at Old Chicago on Friday Night. They're running a really nice selection of beers for this tour.
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                  Had some Magic Hat on Friday for the first time. Pretty good.
                  Which Magic Hat variety was it? They probably make a half dozen. Most of them are pretty good, but I think there's 1 or 2 that I didn't like. My favorite thus far has been the #9, I think. A wheat, if memory serves.
                  I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hansel View Post
                    Lesley had a beer at the muddy pig that tasted like Boddingtons. SO MUCH HATE.
                    Sounds great, hey Lesley. What was that beer you were drinkin?

Comment

• I believe it was an oatmeal stout.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                        Which Magic Hat variety was it? They probably make a half dozen. Most of them are pretty good, but I think there's 1 or 2 that I didn't like. My favorite thus far has been the #9, I think. A wheat, if memory serves.
                        Everyone in town has been talking about drinking a #9, so I'm guessing that was it.

Comment

• And I was correct:

http://blindbobs.com/spirits.html

Comment

• Scientist has figured out a way so that you can drink and not get a hangover! Like me! The secret: AZN sauce.
                            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Fucking soju!

"The drink of choice... when you've run out of options!"

Tastes like fermented ball sweat, and smells like Poly-Grip and cat pee.

Comment

• In the early months of the summer I went through a phase where I was drinking alot of beer (something that's very unusual for me, since I usually hate to drink). This was probably one of the better kinds that I tried, though

You'd get tipsy without drinking alot

Comment

Working...
                                X