No announcement yet.

Beer. Beer. And more beer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I only get bugged about Molson (in case you don't know I have dual citizenship) so when it comes up that I could be full time all Canadian, I always get shit about Molson.
    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Totally agree on the Canadian beer quality, Ig. Canada and Belgium are incapable of creating a crappy beer.

Thank God.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I always just figured that Canada has great micro brews but we don't hear anything about them in the states.
        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• I still find it incredibly amusing that when you land in Toronto the first thing you see leaving the airport is the Molson factory. Straight from the factory to the airport for disbursement to the Amurikas.

Comment

• And some of us are damned glad of it, Billy my man. When I was in Toronto in 2000, I was seriously considering driving up to the factory gate & shaking the hand of whatever employee happened to be in the guard shack & just giving him a heartfelt "Thank you, sir!"

My more level headed companions, however, thought better of that idea. We spent the evening getting plastered & making Canadian singles disappear at the Brass Rail instead. Quite possibly the best time I've ever had in a strip club (and I'm a little embarrassed by just how much time I spent in them over the years). But that's a tale for another day. And another thread.
            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I prefer American beer. At least most of what I drink is brewed here. I'm sure if I could find some sweet Canadian microbrews I'd change my tune, but I usually don't.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• My sister's birthday is this weekend, so I will be drinking all kinds of good beers this weekend.

Comment

• Last night, as the snow began to fall, at about midnight, secure in the knowledge that the courts would be closed du to the blizzard, I smoked a Gurkha Blue Steel cigar and drank a couple Sam Adams Winter Lagers. Pretty good stuff. According to the label, it's a dark wheat with winter spices. Another Christmas seasonal. Got some sweetness from the spices goin' on, but it's not clying at all. The wheat character was light enough to be complemente by the spice, but dark enough to not be overwhelmed by it. Recommended.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• The Sam Adams Winter stuff is pretty tasty, although I prefer New Belgium's Winter Ale: 2 Below. I'm just sad it's already gone and they are on to the spring seasonal already.

Last night I polished off a few Red Hook ESB's. Yumm.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• My brother and I polished off an entire bottle of Johnnie Walker Green last night. Just the two of us.

GLORIOUS.
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I was checking on the prices for single malts at the store where I bought the beer last night, and the proprietor pointed out to me that The Balvenie is no longer making the Single Barrel 15 year old. He had one bottle left, and it was the last in 3 stores he owns in the areas, he said. I am tempted to pick it (or one like it from somewhere else) up, even though it would have been awhile before I got back to trying this again, just because it's discontinued. But I have 3 open bottles of scotch in the house as it is; do I really need a 4th?

Comment

• Yes.

Comment

• yes.

Comment

• *Nerd alert*

Used to be a part of a WoW guild from the east coast.

They chastised my inability as an inland failmachine to have Yuengling.

Fast forward to my weekend in Savannah. Lo, what did I see on the menu of every pub and restaurant?

Tried it. It was so light, I thought it would fly away if I didn't keep one firmly tucked in my palm. And it had an apple aftertaste.

So...that guild was full pussies.

*end nerd alert*
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Hahahaha.

Comment

Working...
                                X