X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
    I'll out smoke all of you fucks.

And out drink you if we go back in time 4 years. haha
    If I went back to when I was 19 I'd have it... complete stoner and I was always pounding 40oz
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
      If I went back to when I was 19 I'd have it... complete stoner and I was always pounding 40oz
      Yes...we're all well aware of your "abilities", Scott...

The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Haaaaa, every photo I take when I'm drinking my eye's are half closed..... thats how I roll!
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

• That second photo is still my favorite. So much win.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Tried this Tap 21.... a very odd beer, starts off sweet and ends up with a bit of a tequila flavor. Not a bad beer, give it a try.

Comment

• Hocken's look in that picture is fucking priceless...You look fucking odd dude. I'm not sure if you're slanging beer or if you're posing for a bi-curious ad.
              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Not sure either but I bet the hard lemonade on the table is Ed's. Lulz.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Nah that was Corey's...I'll bet money on that.

Comment

• HAHAHAAHHA. Corey and Ceej can hang out.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        THIS IS YOUR GOD
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Actually I think it was Bobby's

Comment

• Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
                            Actually I think it was Bobby's
                            HA! That's right Bobby loves some Hard Lemonade and Corey is always drinking water...

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                              Not sure either but I bet the hard lemonade on the table is Ed's. Lulz.
                              I didn't drink Hard Lemonade when I was at that party. Fail!
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I'll give Ed some credit, although he pretty much moans about everything being bad for you...he drinks beer, and although Boddington is shite, it's still better than Bud Light.

Comment

Working...
                                X