Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rherb View Post
    Made pulled pork. Wasn't a fan. Pretty sure I got the wrong cut of meat. Was overdone. I was a sad.

Saturday I made breakfast tacos. Probably my new favorite drunk food at the moment.
    Did you get the shoulder or rump? Either of those shouldn't be overdone, ever. I've used both and cooked from 6-10 hours and they've come out awesome. Really want to know what cut you used so I don't make the same mistake.

Comment

• Pretty sure I accidentally grabbed a pork sirloin roast.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Ouch, yea that would go bad. Would have make awesome stir fry though!

Comment

• yeah, I knew something was wrong when I was rubbing it down and there was no fat to be found.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

yeah, I knew something was wrong when I was rubbing it down and there was no fat to be found.
            That be bad juju./voodoo chef
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Vin's mac n' Cheese. Holy shit, this stuff is sublime. It's like a shphisticated, grown up version of this classic kid friendly comfort food. The 4 cheeses blended wonderfully, and produced a mild but interesting & complex flavor, while the hot pepper flakes & hot sauce gave it a slight, sneak-up-on-you burn. Couple all that with the crunchy panko topping (which I normally don't care for in mac n' cheese, but it just fucking WORKS here, dammit!) and this is one of - if not the - best specimens of this dish I've ever had. My hat is off to the man in the Green Beret. If you haven't made this stuff yet, do yourself the favor & make it. Soon. If there is any drawback at all, it's the fact that the number of cheeses in it makes it a little expensive. But I should get 3 meals out of this, easy.
              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• We do it with cheaper cheese and more hotness and it's the goods.

Comment

• Vin doesn't use enough spice

Comment

Vin doesn't use enough spice
                    Hey, leave the man be, he has to deal with IBS every day now.

Comment

• Came home from work famished yesterday,so Vin & I made my yummy Cardiac Burgers.
                      After I posted about making a few while he was still in Philly,he finally got to taste them and I think he's hooked
                      “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• recipe now pleeease
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• mac & cheese plus heat = nomwinmax
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yeah, I really need to get the fuck on making that mac. I've been craving some like crazy lately to the point that I got a little dribbly yesterday at the Kraft Mac and Cheez commercial before Captain America.
                            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                              recipe now pleeease
                              It's posted in the thread now
                              “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                                Vin's mac n' Cheese. Holy shit, this stuff is sublime. It's like a shphisticated, grown up version of this classic kid friendly comfort food. The 4 cheeses blended wonderfully, and produced a mild but interesting & complex flavor, while the hot pepper flakes & hot sauce gave it a slight, sneak-up-on-you burn. Couple all that with the crunchy panko topping (which I normally don't care for in mac n' cheese, but it just fucking WORKS here, dammit!) and this is one of - if not the - best specimens of this dish I've ever had. My hat is off to the man in the Green Beret. If you haven't made this stuff yet, do yourself the favor & make it. Soon. If there is any drawback at all, it's the fact that the number of cheeses in it makes it a little expensive. But I should get 3 meals out of this, easy.
                                Ig... I lerb yew.

Comment

Working...
                                X