Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I made Frito Pie last night, because we are down to scraps and need to grocery shop. My stomach is not amused.

Comment

• Had Eggs Florentine and some toast...

Comment

• oh GOD, eggs Florentine is so damned good. DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Pulled pork, two corn tortilla quesadillas with jack cheez, and a couple of glasses of Beam Black because I'm currently too broke to buy good stuff.
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• It was quick and dirty... no hollandaise, so I sprinkled a bit of asiago cheese on it.

I were tired...

Comment

• Originally posted by MattMN View Post
              Rob: I convinced the wife unit that we need to finally try out the Blue Door Pub in St. Paul. Recommendation for our burgers?
              Rob STILL hasn't been there. But I say try the frenchy. SUPER good. Also - good idea to go on a Mon-Thur evening - it's a small place and gets packed very quickly.
              If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• That's the reason I haven't b een there yet. Always a long ass line and I hate waiting for food in the cold.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• One does not simply walk into Blue Door.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                    One does not simply walk into Blue Door.
                    You have my fork.

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                      One does not simply walk into Blue Door.

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                      You have my fork.

Comment

• Not last night, but tonight!!!!

Pot roast. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Vin fucked up my world with those meatballs. I have a fucking TON still left. Planning meatball sammiches tomorrow night.

I didn't have ramona cheese, so I used parmesan, and I used 1lb of sausage since I only had 1lb of ground beef. Brittany and I got the itis.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVor-zkA1CA

Comment

• You sir, indeed have your brotha card. Only a select few truly understand the concept of "thee itis"...KUDOS!

My wife made homemade pizza with legit dough and shit. It was mighty good.
                            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Billy - that looks way too rad to eat. Fuck yes.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• .....so i've been living in a hostel (not scary...not creepy!) for about a month. i absolutely hate our kitchen. thinking about buying a microwave or a small grill thing or something for the room. we have the tiniest fridge....anyway. i'm sick of eating tuna and crackers. would love to buy some fresh foods but it gets bad really fast. i'm about to go grocery shopping.....not sure what to get.

Comment

Working...
                                X