Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha.

Last night was chicken and steamed veggies. They were fucking tasty. Tonight is LOSTBURGERS™
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Had two more slices of Vin's Meatloaf while having the chills and the shakes.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• That meatloaf is good for what ails you...

Comment

• I do feel a lot better now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
            She made split pea soup that was fucking AMAZING.
            Totally envious.

My mother used to make the best split pea soup that you've ever had. Lots of ham in it. She'd make a batch of it every 2-3 months or so and call me up to let me know. I'd come over and grab a couple of containers of it and just pound it.

Great, now I'm getting all verklempt again. This Saturday will be the second anniversary of her death.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I hate peas. SO FUCKING MUCH.

And sorry..
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• PEAS IS GOOD
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Badmouthing peas could get one slain...

just saying.

Comment

• I FUCKING LOVE Andersen's split pea soup. Must go there again.
                    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Hate Peas? Why they're filled with nutrients and green peaness.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                        Badmouthing peas could get one slain...

just saying.
                        vomited off them once. Never had them again. Just like lemonade.

Comment

• I vomited off of booze once, but you don't see me stopping that, do ya?[/drunk]

Also, I had a bag of Andersen's split pea soup mix and the ex threw it away. Kinda bitter about that now.
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaun Hocken View Post
                            vomited off them once. Never had them again. Just like lemonade.
                            So you don't drink Lemonade? How can you not drink the offical beverage of The Fahey?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                              I vomited off of booze once, but you don't see me stopping that, do ya?[/drunk]

Also, I had a bag of Andersen's split pea soup mix and the ex threw it away. Kinda bitter about that now.

All the alcohol I've ever vomited off of (JD, JB, Scotch) I don't drink anymore. I have a weird thing with vomiting. Thank god I haven't vomited off beer.

Comment

• Scotch? Poor poor man. Let's hope you don't vomit after eating pussy, or else legions of women will commit seppuku.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X