Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ribs, dome dog, beer, peanuts. Yum.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• You bought a stadium beer? Whoa, check out the rich guy here.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• 6 of em total. 3 each. haha. BIG SPENDAR!
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Fuckin A Rob. I hereby refer Rob by his middle name "Rich Uncle Moneybags aka The Monopoly Guy".

Please tell me it was decent beer. You didn't drink Budweiser did you?

And it's beer in a plastic cup. Yick!

Comment

• Fuck no. Summit all the way. We had to search the stadium for beer that wasn't bud/mgd/piss.

Comment

• You had to pay eight bucks for piss? Christ, this is just geting crazy.

Comment

• 6.50. haha. If we went to games all the time, there is no way I'd shell out that much loot.

Comment

• Oh okay, I admit to paying six bucks for Blue Moon at the bars. Still, beer in a plastic cup is gross.

Comment

• And Boddingtons is gross. You deal. It's not ideal, but it's better than no beer at all. The only beer in "bottles" is buds/mgds/piss. And they're plastic bottles, so it's the same thing.

Comment

• Metrodome doesn't have the alumnium bottles that have the beer at -73 Kelvin? Shame.

And I still state that Boddington's is not gross. You can take that to the bank and collect interest on it.

Comment

• Comment

• Nice!
                          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• I have a suspicion that thing can turn into a catheder real fast.

Comment

• "Great for...work."

YES! Now all I need is a jobby to test that thing out.
                              Last edited by Captain Russ; 04-08-2009, 02:22 PM.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Had some steaks, garlic mashed potatoes, steamed veggies and some rolls. Fucking tasty.

Comment

Working...
                                X