Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's all about Lombardi's, Ben's in SoHo and Ray's in that order...Love my some NY Pizza.
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• bacon-wrapped scallops on top of rice pilaf, side of asparagus, black cherry jello with diced pears, toasted ciabatta bread with real butter

Comment

• Homemade lasagna and with strawberry and red onion salad with poppy seed dressin'.

I think this is the closest I've been to wanting to fornicate with food before.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• A meatloaf wrapped in applewood smoked bacon, sweet potato fries, and MEXICORN FTW!

Comment

• George and I are big on diners, so we hit this one place in Massapequa (Long Island - home of Seinfeld and the Baldwins) before he brought me home last night. We decide to get a couple of salads with all sorts of yummy stuff in it - how big could they be, amirite? I order the chicken cobb salad, George orders the turkey cobb salad. The waiter brings them out, and let me just tell you - they were more salad than even the salad gods could have imagined. Just huge fucking piles of greens and meat and veggies and stuff - you couldn't even mix them for how enormous they were. I'd asked for oil and vinegar, so I got one of those little caddy things, you know? George asked for light Italian, and the waiter brought his dressing out in, like, a soup cup - no lie, you know when they ask you if you want your soup in a cup or a bowl? It was the cup.

So I start dressing my salad, and cutting it down so I can mix it. Cut, dress, cut, dress, cut, dress, for like 20 freaking minutes. I finally get it so that the salad is finally cut down into portions and that I've gotten all the little labrynth layers underneath with a little oil and vinegar. I take about five bites... and I'm exhausted. No kidding - the salad was so big, I wore myself out cutting it and making sure all the dressing was evenly distributed. After five bites, I asked the waiter to wrap it so I could bring it home. It's great, because by the time I'm old enough to draw Social Security, I'll still have it to supplement my meals.
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• That's hilarious Lisa. We went to the Alamo Drafthouse Thursday night for The Wolfman, and I ordered the Raging Bull pizza (delicious). The girlfriend got their cobb salad. I was shocked that it was more expensive than the pizza. Then it came out in a bowl that I swear to christ must have been a horse trough in its former life.

Comment

• See? What is the deal? I mean, we've had big diner salads before, but this was even bigger.
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• The wife was in the mood for a Greek meal last night, so we went to Christo's in Minnetonka. We had hummus w/pita bread for an appetizer and split an order of Moussaka w/carrots. YUM.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Made another batch of my hotwings. Almost have the sauce perfect.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Roast duck, brown rice, hot and sour soup. Shit was cash.
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• LOVE hot and sour soup. I could eat that on a daily basis for life.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Yeah, I was just wandering around the new 'hood getting a feel for the place and stumbled across this little hole-in-the-wall place that blew my fucking mind and was cheap. Definitely going there again.
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• We were taken out by the in laws last night for my wifes b-day, which is today. I had this salad. It was no ordinary salad. It had Sugar cured ham cut up and put on it, Smoked turkey cut up and put on it, ginormous tomatoes, super fresh lettuce, and three types of cheese. It was glorious.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                              Yeah, I was just wandering around the new 'hood getting a feel for the place and stumbled across this little hole-in-the-wall place that blew my fucking mind and was cheap. Definitely going there again.
                              I love finding places like that in a new neighborhood. As much as I'd like to be in a better area, I can't complain in the least about the Chinese, Japanse and pizza places I've found.

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                                I love pizzas, so I'm with you there. It's just the one that I had Thursday night before class was lukewarm and gross. But $9 is a good deal for a big pizza. The sushi place I go to is a little pricier, but I treat myself to it once or twice a month - around once a pay period, every two weeks. This place has a spicy salmon crunchy roll and a spicy tuna crunchy roll that are amazing! It was my reward for not beating up everyone I work with!
                                My oven is broken at the moment (only the broiler works) so I tried reheating some pizza the other week and the top was burned and the bottom soggy. Ugh.

"But $9 is a good deal for a big pizza."

It is. I mean, it doesn't overflow from a large pizza box. But the 9$ "small" is a medium at any other place, and it overflows from the medium pizza box. So, yes, good deal IMHO

Comment

Working...
                                X