Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm signature #1255. :-)
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Lesley View Post
      You can only get them in Canada and they have like special seasoning on them or something. I still don't really understanding what they are, but they are tasty.

My aunts brought some from Canada for Rob.
      Told ya, didn't I?
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        Chunky tomato soup and 3 pieces of toast. I'm finally starting to get my appetite back, and it was pretty much all that I had that sounded appetizing.
        Glad you're feeling better, buddy!

Last night I had a quick, lukewarm slice of broccoli and chicken pizza from the place across the street from my class. It was all I could quickly hoover down and get over to class so I could study for a bit before we started.

So, that was gross and unsatisfying. Plus, it's been the absolute week from hell at work. So tonight? I'm unwinding with the best sushi in the world, motherfuckers!
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I love sushi...sure wish that it sounded good to me at the moment. I could barely eat a bowl of clam chowder for lunch today without gagging...that combination ravenous-hunger-mixed-with-nausea feeling just won't go away.

I'd say that 50% of my caloric intake over the past 3 days has come from Gatorade.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Gatorade.

Best shit in the world when you're under the weather...

Also gallons of PG Tips, as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              I love sushi...sure wish that it sounded good to me at the moment. I could barely eat a bowl of clam chowder for lunch today without gagging...that combination ravenous-hunger-mixed-with-nausea feeling just won't go away.

I'd say that 50% of my caloric intake over the past 3 days has come from Gatorade.
              Dude, you're gonna play Russian Roulette with your stomach by eating clam chowder with a stomach flu! If you're really starving, have some plain bread or lots of crackers with the Gatorade.
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• believe me, that clam chowder was 50% crackers. Prior to yesterday's fine cuisine of tomato soup, ALL that I was keeping down of the solid food variety was toast with peanut butter. I should probably pick up another loaf of bread for tonight.

Comment

• Tea, young warrior.

I could give a tiny tick turd if you like it...

Just drink it!

Comment

• Matt is well on his way to becoming Christian Bale in The Machinest.
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I HAVE lost 4 lbs...ugh.

Comment

• Sushi last night for dinner as promised to myself! A shitty, horrible week at work deserves no less!

Comment

• a PEPPERED TURKEY SANDWICH ON WHEAT WITH DOUBLE MEAT AND A FETA, STRAWBERRY, GRAPE, BELL PEPPER, AND MIXED GREENS SALAD WITH A RED WINE BLUSH VINAIGRETTE. iT WAS GOOD.

EDIT: Oh shit, hi capslock I forgot to turn you off but I'm gonna leave it like this, lawl
                          Last edited by Shit Dickface; 02-20-2010, 06:16 AM. Reason: asdf
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                            Sushi last night for dinner as promised to myself! A shitty, horrible week at work deserves no less!

I'd eat Salmon Maki every night of the week if I could afford it. Sadly I'm broke, lately. I indulged last night though (cause I cashed my paycheck : P ) and bought an awesome small pizza from a great local pizza place. If you get just cheeze it's like 9$, and it's a good deal because the pizza is so big that it overflows from the box. You can then eat the left overs the next night.

Comment

• Had a dinner party with Lesley's parents/aunts/brother and sister. Ate some kick ass chicken enchiladas and drank a shit load of beer. YUM
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Kate View Post
                                I'd eat Salmon Maki every night of the week if I could afford it. Sadly I'm broke, lately. I indulged last night though (cause I cashed my paycheck : P ) and bought an awesome small pizza from a great local pizza place. If you get just cheeze it's like 9$, and it's a good deal because the pizza is so big that it overflows from the box. You can then eat the left overs the next night.
                                I love pizzas, so I'm with you there. It's just the one that I had Thursday night before class was lukewarm and gross. But $9 is a good deal for a big pizza. The sushi place I go to is a little pricier, but I treat myself to it once or twice a month - around once a pay period, every two weeks. This place has a spicy salmon crunchy roll and a spicy tuna crunchy roll that are amazing! It was my reward for not beating up everyone I work with!

Comment

Working...
                                X