Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.yelp.com/biz/jmk-nippon-restaurant-rockford

Feel so fat right now. Steak. Rice. Even had some veggies. Black and white mousse cake. Beer. Plum wine aperitif.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Six salisbury steaks with 5 pieces of bread. BUT I'M STILL HUNGRY. GAHHHHHHHH.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• you DO have a tapeworm.

Had a chicken breast dusted with italian breadcrumbs and grated parmigiano reggiano with roasted brussels sprouts on the side. Came.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Rocked our standard LOST BURGERS and waffle fries. Yumm.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• post/avatar
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• That's the exact face I make after eating those burgers...and ejaculating.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Went to the Rockets game last night, with killer seats in the section with "private" grub just for that group of sections. The line for the amazing BBQ was long as fuck, so I grabbed a philly cheese steak from another stand. It looked brilliant. It was tasteless. Not even cardboard taste, just meh. But my red Fanta more than made up for it.

Comment

• Had JR's BBQ...three meat plate: Beef Ribs, Pork Ribs, Brisket...also got a side of beans, potato salad and a beef link...with a Tiger Woods (think Arnold Palmer but with Raspberry Tea)...shit was good but not the best I've ever had.

Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
                    Had JR's BBQ...three meat plate: Beef Ribs, Pork Ribs, Brisket...also got a side of beans, potato salad and a beef link...with a Tiger Woods (think Arnold Palmer but with Raspberry Tea)...shit was good but not the best I've ever had.

CAME!!!

Comment

• My mom was going to make me cookies, but I said to make Peppery Cheddar Coins instead. They are sort of like home made cheeze-its and the recipe can be found in COOKIES UNLIMITED (they're more like crackers than cookies, in this case), one of my favorite cookbooks of all time

I can get the recipe if anyone wants it. It's basically just butter, flour, cheddar cheese , pepper (and I like to add a pinch of curry, cause I like curry alot)

Comment

• YES, PLEASE. I normally don't bake/cook, but I'd make those.
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Curry?

CAME!

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                            YES, PLEASE. I normally don't bake/cook, but I'd make those.

Lemme call up my mom, I'll ask her and then return once I get the recipe

Originally posted by Lima Oscar Lima View Post
                            Curry?

CAME!
                            I know, Curry is amazing.

Little coincidence this is my second favorite cook book of all time:

PS: I just called my mom but no answer. That recipe will have to wait
                            Last edited by Kate; 02-17-2010, 04:31 PM.

Comment

• Currently NOM NOM NOMin on some ALL DRESSED CHIPS MOTHERFUCKERS.

Sooooooo tasty. Especially with beer. OMG. +1 Canada

Comment

• Explain all dressed chips please.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X