Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Took my sister out Friday for her birthday dinner. Had the most incredibly tender lamb shanks in the world. I barely put my fork against the meat and it fell off the bone. We also enjoyed tiropita and fried calamari. Saturday was the rape nachos I already posted about. Sunday my aunt cooked for my sister's birthday, and made this awesome roasted chicken with carrots and potatoes. She called it a Dutch Fireman's Chicken, apparently she got the recipe when she visited Holland 20 years ago. It was delicious as hell.

Comment

• Took Lesley out for sushi last night for Vday and then came home and made another batch of hot wings with a new sauce. So much fucking win.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
        Took Lesley out for sushi last night for Vday and then came home and made another batch of hot wings with a new sauce. So much fucking win.
        Food was awesome delicious yesterday!
        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Billy: can you post that chicken recipe?
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The wife made a homemade baklava. Using phylo dought, pecans and maple syrup. The result: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

As a baklava-lover, a great and tasty twist on the complicated original sweet treat.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              Billy: can you post that chicken recipe?
              I'll ask my aunt for it tonight. It's killer, and looks really easy.

Comment

• That would be loverly...

since I have about 9 pounds of thighs in the deep freeze that need a'cookin!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  We went to Chacho's last night. Chain out of San Antonio. Motherfuck. We got the Monster Kong Nachos. It is literally a pizza pan (a fucking big pizza pan) filled with five different types of nachos. Steak, chicken, pork, spicy pork, and ground beef. It comes with a bowl of queso in the even you don't have enough queso for your liking. It is about or 5 inches thick all the way around. We did not even get 1/4 of the way through it.

Those are amazing. I love how she looks intimidated by that platter of nachos in the photos. I'd feel exactly the same way if faced with such a feast.

Comment

• Fuck, I'm hungry now. Time to buy more foods to shit out.
                    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I need some good wing recipes. I usually just go unsauced or with Frank's Red Hot. Garlic wing recipes are a plus. Nothing breaded if possible, but I can deal with breaded as well.
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Easy sauce: 6 tablespoons of unsalted butter, 1/4 cup of frank's hot sauce, 1 clove of garlic minced, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper. Heat in microwave, toss with wings.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• SKEEEET.

I had two pulled pork sandwiches on cracked wheat buns, a pound of steamed broccoli, and a bigass glass of milk. Shit was so cash.
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Cookies and pesto pasta

Comment

• Chili, corned bread, and a left over half-sandwich from a restaurant. One of those elements DID NOT go over well with my system, and I've been paying for my transgression all afternoon long.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Tuna salad on an everything bagel, a handful of grapes, and a big mug of water.
                                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Working...
                                X