Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rob View Post
    Not a fan of Blue in bottles, needs to be in a glass with slice of orange.
    I didn't have the orange, but it was served in an ice cold glass from my freezer.
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

DJ Jeffy Jef was over last night and we made some kickass spicy fucking tacos. YUM!
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
        DJ Jeffy Jef was over last night and we made some kickass spicy fucking tacos. YUM!
        Those were so grubbin'. So what are you making me for dinner tonight?

Comment

/Haha. I aint your slave!
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

McDonalds at about 1130

Comment

Sauteed up some shallots and garlic in a mixture of butter and olive oil. Then threw in some red peppered shrimp I seasoned. Poured that finished mixture into a garlic alfredo sauce and made some kickass pasta. yumm.

Comment

A chunk of Sourdough bread with some Foreman-grilled pork chops.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Tacos. Yum.
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Bubblegum pie with Albie the Formerly Racist Dragon and that badly burned Albanian boy.

It was not good. Back to grilled salmon with some saffron and white wine sauce. It starts tonight.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Oh Albie!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        Sauteed up some shallots and garlic in a mixture of butter and olive oil. Then threw in some red peppered shrimp I seasoned. Poured that finished mixture into a garlic alfredo sauce and made some kickass pasta. yumm.
                        You should be on Hells Kitchen
                        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Shallots. You ponce. Kidding. When I see shallots I always hear them as said by Robert Irvine on Kitchen Impossible.
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
                            You should be on Hells Kitchen
                            I can't make risotto. Haha.

Comment

• Sushi and sapporo

Comment

• My kickass bacon guac pepper jack burgers. Yumm

Comment

Working...
                                X