Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
    So we tried the new Dominos pizza on Friday. Being as I never hated them (sorry, I just don't and yes I know there is better pizza out there) the new sauce and crust is pretty fucking tasty. Definitely a difference. Commence the hate.
    Does it still taste like vomit and do you enjoy eating vomit often
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• We have a choice of 3-4 places that deliver to us.

Dominos, Pizza Hut, Papa Johns and Davannis.

Pizza Hut fucking sucks, Papa Johns tastes like shit, Davannis is too expensive and really bad for us. Dominos is decent and we've never gotten the hate. Granted there is a pizza place in our town that kicks ass but when we're drinking, we're not going to drive out there for some pizza.

So to answer your question, no it doesn't taste like vomit. But yes, I have been known to eat vomit.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Papa Johns tastes like shit
        nnnooooooooooooooo!!!!!
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Dude, it does. It's all slimy and buttery but not in a good way. And the sauce fucking sucks. And the cheese doesn't even stay on the goddamn pizza. It floats on a stream of oil. Nasty.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• although, I like their pizza sticks or whatever. But their actual pizza is not good.

Comment

Pizza Hut fucking sucks, Papa Johns tastes like shit, Davannis is too expensive and really bad for us. Dominos is decent and we've never gotten the hate. Granted there is a pizza place in our town that kicks ass but when we're drinking, we're not going to drive out there for some pizza.

So to answer your question, no it doesn't taste like vomit. But yes, I have been known to eat vomit.
              Huh. Never mind. The latter part of your answer clarifies the problem. You have no sense of taste.
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• fuck that noise. We always have a couple of Jack's pizzas in our fridge for emergency food. That being said, I'll take Papa John's or Davanni's over any of the other delivery crap.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Heck yes. I dig on Jack's. haha

Comment

• but we've also just started making our own pizzas. But when drunk and hungry, dominos comes through for us.

Comment

• hey guys let's all kick his ass for hating Papa Johns

~

Comment

• Actually, you get a pass for making your own. I never thought that Boboli wheat pizza crust would be good, but I'll be damned if it doesn't taste half bad. I still need to try the Trader Joe's stuff though.

~

Comment

Dude, it does.
                          Wrong.

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                          It's all slimy and buttery but not in a good way.
                          Something has to be wrong. I have NEVER had a slimy pizza from Papa.

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                          And the sauce fucking sucks. And the cheese doesn't even stay on the goddamn pizza. It floats on a stream of oil. Nasty.
                          Wrong, wrong, wrong. NEVER that way. Are you sure you're talking about Papa John's pizza?
                          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Yes as our job only ever orders from there. And it's always shit. ALWAYS.

Comment

• Someone must have pissed them off at your company/place of work. Papa John's makes the best "commercial" pizza. Hands down. I literally have never had a bad pie from them.

Comment

• or you just order from one of the shitty locations (it happens).
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X