Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mmm... Prawns....
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• damn i can't find my Rob/Wicus 'shop

Comment

• The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Ate like a king all weekend.

Friday I made deer chili, and while the chili was cooking I pan fried some link sausage, and after cooking the flat side I tossed some pepper jack I sliced onto the flat side of the sausage and let it melt into place. We could barely touch the chili because we stuffed ourselves with that delicious cheese covered sausage.

Saturday I was expecting to cook for my niece's birthday, so I got 6lbs of catfish and 2lbs of gator. Fried it all up, and made some wild rice. Had this amazing southwest dipping sauce I picked up on a hunch, and it was perfect with the gator. My sister and niece ended up not even coming over, so there is a ton of it left over.

Saturday night I put a dry rub onto a brisket, and tossed it into the oven at 6am Sunday morning. Pulled it out of the oven at 4pm, and damn near passed out. I couldn't even put a knife to it, as soon as the fork went into it the brisket started falling apart. I have like...5lbs of brisket in my fridge left over.

Comment

• OMG. DO WANT.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Billy. I'm in Baytown. If you need to offload any vittles let me know. :-)
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Heh, vittles, Heh.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Heh, butt cream, heh.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• UNNNGGGG GATOR.

I haven't had gator in at least 10 years.
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Just finished shredding my pulled pork after 10 hours on the slow cooker. Glorious. Soooo glorious.

Comment

• Prime rib with a garlic rub, horseradish on the side, a baked potato that would re-kill Captain Lou Albano, and a bowl of leafy greens with a red wine vinaigrette.

And two bottles of wine.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Hey everyone! Sorry I've been absent for a few days. Life has been hectic, to say the least

I'll just update you all on my past few dinners (or, as much of them as I remember)

Szechuan beef (I forget what number this is), #8 Chinese Food
                          #118 Chinese Food (Crispy Orange Chicken), #8 Chinese Food
                          #97 Chinese Food, #8 Chinese Food, Popcorn
                          #97 Chinese Food, Cheddar Pita Chips, Milkshake (Chocolate), Caesar salad (with oil+vinegar dressing)

Unless I'm missing time (Somebody call Fox Mulder!), that should account for any missed meal time entries for this thread.

Comment

• Been on a chinese kick, eh Kate?

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                              Been on a chinese kick, eh Kate?
                              I discovered that for the most part its' cheaper and better for me than what I've been eating.

Go figure. I'd just as soon go on an Indian kick, but the food at the Indian restaurant is better and more expensive : P

Comment

• Very true actually. Damn if you can't find inexpensive Chicken Korma round here.

Comment

Working...
                                X