Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Spent a shit load of money on 2 kickass steaks. Lesley made her killer mashed potatoes. I had one bite my steak before I started having insane acid reflux (or something like it). Spent the next hour puking. Then passed out. Ugh.
    You sure it wasn't *puts on Sherlock Holmes hat* poison?!
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• HAha. Pretty sure. This has happened once before but with chicken. I think I end up taking too big of a bite or it goes down the wrong tube or something. But once it does, I end up puking nonstop until I pass out. It fucking sucked. Especially since I'm pretty broke and spent way too much on that goddamn steak I couldn't even eat.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Jesus, sounds like food is going into your lung or something. You sure you didn't spray yourself with any alien fluid lately?

Comment

• All I know is that I end up spitting up shit like Jeff Goldblum from the fly. It just comes up.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Hmm, I prefer to think you're Wikus. How's that awesome prawn hand working out?

Comment

• I wish I wouldn't have chopped off my thumb. Make playing video games kind of hard.

Comment

• Yeah, but you must have the time of your life beating off.

Comment

• It's "The Stranger" nonstop over here.

Comment

• Are we talking the newspaper or the book?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      It's "The Stranger" nonstop over here.

From UrbanDictionary.com
                      The Stranger' is a masturbation technique which the user commences by sitting on their hands until they go numb and as a result cannot feel through their hands when they masturbate..

Comment

• Well, I learned something new today.

Comment

• See, Ed? You don't have to go out and try to meet new guys for love.
                          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• this is a food thread, right?
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Maybe. But I like hearing about Rob's Prawn transformation.

Comment

• Prawns are food.
                                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                                X