Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slightly amended.

1. Job offer.
    2. Proposal.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• wait...what?! Rob is not a citizen?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fej View Post
        wait...what?! Rob is not a citizen?
        Are you under the influence right now Jeffrey? Haha - no, Rob isn't a citizen of Canada. He is of the States though - don't worry.
        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• um yeah

1. you're right i might be a bit drunk right now
          2. i need to read the entire thread before comment, my bad

Comment

• Originally posted by Fej View Post
            um yeah

1. you're right i might be a bit drunk right now
            2. i need to read the entire thread before comment, my bad
            Oh Jeffrey... you know I am fucking with you right?

Although Rob is laughing right now.
            If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• What's it take to be a Canadian citizen? Expert knowledge of ice fishing and moose-buggery?

Sorry had an old co-worker that traded razzes over nationalities. Great fun!
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• "HOW TO BE CANADJUN"

Go to the bathroom. Close the door.

Look into the mirror.

Say "Aboot" three times.

Canada=Candymanland.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Lesley View Post
                  Well, technically Rob can't be a citizen unless we are married. And we are not moving there if he can't get a job there. Fuck that haha!
                  Unless you go live in St-Christophe McFuck, and even then, there's a need for cheap male hookers.

And honestly, the job situation is better in Canada than the US....
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    And honestly, the job situation is better in Canada than the US....
                    I remember reading an article about this, actually. Supposedly, Saskatchewan is REALLY booming right now.

Me, I'd move to Canada without any issue. I love the country and I love the people. The more extreme winters would take some getting used to, though.

My brother goes to Montreal on business all the time. I know that he'd move there in a heartbeat, too.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      I remember reading an article about this, actually. Supposedly, Saskatchewan is REALLY booming right now.

Me, I'd move to Canada without any issue. I love the country and I love the people. The more extreme winters would take some getting used to, though.

My brother goes to Montreal on business all the time. I know that he'd move there in a heartbeat, too.
                      The winters aren't that bad, especially since you live in the North of the US. Now, if Howard came here, he's die in 10 minutes...

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        The winters aren't that bad, especially since you live in the North of the US. Now, if Howard came here, he's die in 10 minutes...
                        I'd adapt. Eventually. After building a sauna and a steam room.

I actually interviewed for a position in Montreal (twice). Didn't make the third cut.
                        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• A mother fucking chicken patty on toast. A FEAST FOR A KING I TELLS YA.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                            A mother fucking chicken patty on toast. A FEAST FOR A KING I TELLS YA.
                            stop derailing. This is a thread about Canada.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Bobby Bear would enjoy the fact I had Total cereal for dinner. I had finished a gym class and was wrecked.
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                                I actually interviewed for a position in Montreal (twice). Didn't make the third cut.
                                Damn. I nearly had to entertain you on a daily basis!

Shame thought. I like Montreal, and most of you would love it there. Unlike Totonto, it's a fun city.

Comment

Working...
                                X