Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Googled her.

It's a classic French dish.

Dead easy to do. It's beef stewed in red wine. I'm going back to the roots these days. Next week: Cassoulet.*

* as per wikipedia

Cassoulet (from Occitan caçolet [kæsəˈleɪ; Fr. kasuˈlɛ]) is a rich, slow-cooked bean stew or casserole originating in the south of France, containing meat (typically pork sausages, pork, goose, duck and sometimes mutton), pork skin (couennes) and white haricot beans.

I'm going with Duck confit, pork sausages and belly.

yummy.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• DROOL.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Butter lettuce/fig/goat cheese/walnut salad, poached salmon with dill, brown rice, steamed veggies. It was good.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Jake View Post
          Butter lettuce/fig/goat cheese/walnut salad, poached salmon with dill, brown rice, steamed veggies. It was good.
          Jake, I sometimes question your sexuality. More meat and potatoes please.
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• oh that was after I chased down, killed, and ate a pack of neighborhood children
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Hey Jake. My food eats your food.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Jake View Post
                oh that was after I chased down, killed, and ate a pack of neighborhood children
                Isn't that exactly what Dahmer did? I'm starting to also question your sexuality, Jake. Especially after reading the gun filled dream you had.
                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• My food can't be THAT gay. anyway it was good ;________;

~

Comment

• gonna have leg of lamb in about 20 minutes for lunch. the cafeteria here is the BEST.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I cooked dinner for myself for the first time in forever last night. Pan fried up an 8oz porterhouse steak, used carribean seasoning with it and steak sauce.

No I can go another 3 months before I cook again lol

Unfortunately my favorite kind of steak sauce is no longer sold around here. London pub steak and chop sauce
                      Last edited by Kate; 01-07-2010, 12:29 PM.

Comment

• Nice. I need to cook up a steak soon. It's ALREADY BEEN OVER A WEEK! haha

LAst night was porkchops with garlic, honey, brown sugar and other spices. Seared then cooked in white wine and hot chili oil. Then we made some rice in the cooker and some steamed veggies. Was fucking tasty.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• speaking of steak sauce...why can't we get HP Sauce in the States? I pound that stuff whenever I'm up in Canada.
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• noooowhyareweusingsteaksauce

~

Comment

• Last night I had Astro Burger at 2 am (West Hollywood spot, double Chili Chees and fries with a Cherry Coke) and my friend called some chicks there: bitches, stuck-up bitches, twats, Catholic Twat Whores, 4 inch heel whores, and the coup de grace was Beverly Hills Cunts...Twas a great night
                              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• MMMMM ASTROBURGER

I'd kill a person for their cheese fries. And pastrami. And everything else. I also gained about 20 lbs. when I lived near there.

~

Comment

Working...
                                X