Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chipotle doesn't do queso sauce, do they? Anyway, they're kinda similar-ish. DAMMIT I JUST WANT A BURRITO. Double chicken, double fajita veg, rice, black beans, salsa verde, cheez.

Then I will die.
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Sweet. I'll have to see if we have one around here. Looks pretty fucking good.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Also, Qdoba doesn't make you bleed through your ass. You won't need to use Chipotaway when you've consumed a Qdoba's burrito.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Which I still don't get that reference in SP. I love me some Chipotle. Never had blood from ass after a burrito there ever. Nor have ever heard of that happening.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Hahaha. It's because of the salsa. Some people bleed through their ass because of hot sauce. And Chipotle has some decently hot salsa. Although, it's not that hardcore.

Comment

• I prefer QDoba to Chipotle. They're essentially the same thing, but QDoba seems to taste a little better and fresher.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It's all about the queso sauce. If I could choose how to die, it would be by drowning in Qdoba's sauce.

Comment

• Fuck. I think I'm going to have to grab another Qdoba burrito again today. They're so fucking delicious.

Comment

• fuck it my diet's already in the shitter

Just made nachos with lean ground beef, black beans, reduced fat mexican blend cheese, and some of that cheap nacho cheese crap from Tostitos.
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Trader Joe's Buttered chicken and basmatti rice.
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Breakfast for dinner: waffles from scratch, sausage links and champagne with raspberries. YUM!
                        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Fancy dancy.

Comment

• We had frito pie wit buffalo meat. Sooooo good.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Last night, stew. Just finished up some waffles, sausages, and spaghetti.
                              "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• I want to know how waffles, sausages and spaghetti go together if you're not higher than a kite.

Comment

Working...
                                X