Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey. Did you get that idea from me? (look above Nathan's post)
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
      Awesome. I hope you enjoy.
      The chicken was extremely moist and tasty. However, I did not enjoy the sauce so much. May need tweeks for my dainty palate.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
        The chicken was extremely moist and tasty. However, I did not enjoy the sauce so much. May need tweeks for my dainty palate.
        Yeah, use whatever sauce you enjoy and cut the mustard in half. And if you must cut the chipotle out too. Hopefully it's better for you next time.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The chicken itself was the some of the juiciest most tender chicken I've ever had. Had it for dinner and after band practice snack.

Comment

• Also, I've never tried mixing up stuff with a ratio. I probably didn't do it right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
              Hey. Did you get that idea from me? (look above Nathan's post)

Did not actually. Was just in the mood to put everything in a pot so I didn't have to deal all day. It was pretty fucking tasty though.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• One of the many reason's I love slow cookers? Virtually impossible to screw a meal up. I'm having beef stew for lunch, how about you?
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Probably the same haha. Wasn't too bad either. Just 2lbs of stew meat, large onion, red potatoes, carrots, red wine, beef stock, seasoning. Cook on high for 5 hours. Yum.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Made some BBQ brisket while watching Die Hard. Used Stub's BBQ sauce and it came out fantastic.
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Turkey and havarti on double-protein bread because I'm a lazy piece of shit. Slow-cooked another pork roast though and had part of that for lunch!
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Made some kick ass chicken with an apricot preservative glaze. Yum.

Comment

• Finished off the remaing of my BBQ brisket. It made some great sammiches.
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Chana Masala, nuked to perfection. Thank you, Kashi.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Tuesday, I made a porcini and pancetta risotto, with sauted garlic mushrooms and balsamic-glazed vegetables on the side.

And the day after, I smashed my way through an all-you-can-eat chicken wings night while watching the Habs game. Casualties: More or less 50 wings.

Life is about balance.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Glorious.

Comment

Working...
                                X