Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Side note, we got our money back and I'm ordering pizza. FUCK YOU ASIANS.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• You got it all twisted Rob. Robust peeps will eat ANYTHING, good, bad, or ugly.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• horseshit. Y'all need to learn to eat super awesome shit all the time.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah, well, maybe you shouldn't trust a fat man with an appetite. Lulz
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Not what I had for dinner... but breakfast is what is important today...

I woke up to the bedroom door opening and there is Rob holding a plate of pancakes and a cup of coffee for me. Breakfast in bed is so fucking awesome. Awww
            If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Pancakes : whether in bed or not, are awesome. Plus 2 for Hughesendorf. (sorry Russ)

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                Pancakes : whether in bed or not, are awesome. Plus 2 for Hughesendorf. (sorry Russ)
                That's not even a "real" Hogwart's house!

YOU SHAME ME!

*GYPSY CURSE*

*Puts dentures back in old lady's facehole*

Agreed on the pancakes.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                  Ceej,
                  For a robust fellow, you have some suspect taste when it comes to food. That Chinese food today was the worst Chinese food I think I've ever had. Seriously. Not even a joke. We threw away 45 dollars worth of food that was fucking HORRIBLE. Goddammit man. Get some fucking taste.

Your truly,
                  Rob
                  Did you try eating at a Chinese buffet? That's asking for automatic fail.
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                    That's not even a "real" Hogwart's house!

YOU SHAME ME!

*GYPSY CURSE*

*Puts dentures back in old lady's facehole*

Agreed on the pancakes.
                    Consider head hung. Total shame.

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                    Did you try eating at a Chinese buffet? That's asking for automatic fail.
                    We have a buffet here in town that's actually badass. But about 93% of the time Ed's correct.

Comment

We have a buffet here in town that's actually badass. But about 93% of the time Ed's correct.
                      Please tell me that you're talking about Fu Kim's downtown. I miss that place so much.
                      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                        Please tell me that you're talking about Fu Kim's downtown. I miss that place so much.
                        I think I've heard that place was good but I meant here in Baytown. If I make a trip to Fu Kim I'll take pics for you lol.

Comment

If I make a trip to Fu Kim I'll take pics for you lol.
                          Evil. Really miss Houston for their restaurants. So much good eating.

Currently slow cooking a pot roast (with red potatoes, onions and carrots). Downside? Smelling this cook all day long. Upside? Dinner tonight.
                          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Take your chicken breasts and marinate them in your favorite BBQ sauce with a few shakes of Chipotle flavored tabasco sauce thrown in. Marinate anywhere from 45 mins to 3 hrs, any longer is kind of over-kill with this one. Season with desired dry seasoning, I used basic salt, pepper, garlic powder. Grill till completely cooked.

Slice chicken into thin slices, for sandwiches. Put to the side.

Take some BBQ sauce, add mustard & ketchup (trust me) probably a 3:1:0.5 mixture with BBQ being the 3, mustard 1, ketchup the 0.5. Add in chipotle tabasco sauce and mix till you have a consistency to the sauce, no lumps, all one color. Taste mix and alter to your taste.

Take your bread and lightly toast, put chicken on bread, sauce on top of chicken, pickles & onions are optional toppings. I don't use them but other's in the family do.
                            Trying this tonight. Will advise.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                              Trying this tonight. Will advise.
                              Awesome. I hope you enjoy.

Comment

• Making a beef stew in the slow cooker. Yum.

Comment

Working...
                                X