Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It happens. I am a living organism after all.

And I make it my business not to leave a smell.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Ed has the shittiest mutant power.

Sorry Ed.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Maybe it's the Dr. Who like, but I picture you as British. All prim and proper.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• WORDPLAY!
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
            Maybe it's the Dr. Who like, but I picture you as British. All prim and proper.
            You've heard me on voicemail, I'm not british. Of course I do try and act classy when need be. Other times, I just end up shouting at people.

Comment

• Rob, this is where you were supposed to say:

Originally posted by Howard View Post
              Maybe it's the Dr. Who like, but I picture you as British. All prim and proper=having a vagina.

Edited to add: of course I know you're not British but I still picture you that way.
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Damn, Rob is slipping.

*shakes head*

Comment

• Nathan and I had some of the best burgers in the U.S., fries for me, onion 'rings' (I use that term very loosely) for him.
                  Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                    You've heard me on voicemail, I'm not british. Of course I do try and act classy when need be. Other times, I just end up shouting at people.
                    This is how I picture Hocken.....

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• What the hell. I'll do it.

Oh my.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                        This is how I picture Hocken.....

If gold is command, red is security, and blue is science, pink must be FABULOUS.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The win here is off the charts.
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Back on topic:

Curried lentils with cumin basmatti rice.

Trader Joes does it again.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                              Back on topic:

Concur'd. Lulz
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Ceej,
                                For a robust fellow, you have some suspect taste when it comes to food. That Chinese food today was the worst Chinese food I think I've ever had. Seriously. Not even a joke. We threw away 45 dollars worth of food that was fucking HORRIBLE. Goddammit man. Get some fucking taste.

Your truly,
                                Rob
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X