Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First thing that came to mind...Perez?

Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
      Well I can't handle bacon, so it and it's candian cousin can just fuck right off.
      *Steals the Idol of Fail back from Mola Rob*

*Puts the Idol back in the Tomb of the Hocken*

*Rides off into sunset*
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
        See Hocken is way more fucked up than I. Bacon is "teh sexxzorz".
        Believe me, if my body could handle it. I would be eating it constantly. But I can't have stuff with tons of grease or overly processed foods for some reason.

Otherwise, it's a rocket ship to the USS Porcelain.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• IT'S WORTH IT.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• If Taco Bell customers can eat food that'll make their stomach cry and know it, you can too. You just hate fun. Like Rob.
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• In my experience, it is not. Not when you're dealing with cramps that are probably on the pain equivalent of child birth. Ladies, I'm just saying.

Comment

• I never have the issues people have apparently at Taco Bell. Maybe because my stomach isn't a goddamn communist. Chili Cheese Burrito for the fucking win.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• How can you figure a political system with gastrointestinal issues? Perhaps it's some kind of sign that you shouldn't be eating such shit.

I'll just have to face facts, I will never be able to eat like a stoner.

Comment

• I've only had problems with Denny's and I'd still eat there. Well...maybe. Depends on the time of day, and how far I'd be willing to go to just to ate late at night.
                    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                      I never have the issues people have apparently at Taco Bell. Maybe because my stomach isn't a goddamn communist. Chili Cheese Burrito for the fucking win.
                      Their new Steak Quesadilla is the tits.
                      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• After a horrifying incident at the last job. I learned never to eat Quesadilla again.

Comment

• Do you suffer from a condition known as a nervous stomache?
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                            Do you suffer from a condition known as having a vagina instead of a stomach?
                            Fixed.

Comment

• Wasn't so much stomach...let's just say the building's ventilation was severly tested that day.

Vagina for stomach? This isn't Videodrome....or is it? Say Nathan, say hello to my Gunhand!

Comment

• The thought of foul odors coming from Ed cracks me up.
                                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                                X