Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homemade Schezuan chicken and rice. Wasn't bad but wasn't great. It was the first time making it and we followed a recipe. Next time I'll be deviating from the recipe and it shall be fucking awesome.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Cooked a ham on Sunday (usually do a ham and a turkey for Thanksgiving and only did the turkey this year). So have been eating ham all week long. Getting to the point where I'm ham'd out.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I hate ham.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• What? Hate ham? That's unAmerican!
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Ham = deliciousness = fun, therefore...
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
              I hate ham.
              Originally posted by Howard View Post
              What? Hate ham? That's unAmerican!
              Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
              Ham = deliciousness = fun, therefore...

Rob does hate fun. So disappointed.

Comment

• Here.

*hands Rob the Idol of Fail*

It belongs in a museum.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I just don't like it. Now shaved ham I'm all about. But I'm not a fan of honey glazed ham or anything. Not sure why. It's not gross, just doesn't do anything for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                    I just don't like it. Now shaved ham I'm all about. But I'm not a fan of honey glazed ham or anything. Not sure why. It's not gross, just doesn't do anything for me.
                    Ahh, but you said that you hate ham. That implies more than a dislike. Like a ham raped you as a child or something.

Comment

• I don't like to talk about it.

Comment

• Rob saw some shit at the Honeybaked Ham Company that no man should see.

Still, ham is delicious and it makes a great low calorie breakfast sandwich.

Plus, how can you not love Jon Hamm's John Ham?
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I prefer Canadian bacon.

Less rape. Likes hockey.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm thinking this might be the real reason:

Comment

• Well I can't handle bacon, so it and it's candian cousin can just fuck right off.
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• See Hocken is way more fucked up than I. Bacon is "teh sexxzorz".

Comment

Working...
                                X