Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I modified the Pioneer Woman recipe. I more or less follow that one, except I also add in 3-4 red potatoes that I half and tuck into the dutch oven. I also don't do "2-3" pieces of rosemary and thyme. I put the whole damn package of each, so like 7 sprigs each. She also doesn't really call for salt or pepper? So I always salt and pepper everything really well after I add the beef stock.

Comment

• I’ll have to check that one out for our next go round.

I made sheet pan quesadillas from plainchicken.com. Couldn’t get my hands on pre-picked chicken, so I had to bake a few breasts in the oven ahead of time. Did those with olive oil and Sam the Cooking Guy’s chimichanga spice/rub and shredded once they were done. And I added corn. Otherwise did as directed and it was fucking delish. And aside from making the chicken breasts, it was stupidly simple. 5/5 would make again.
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• sounds good. Made my white chicken chili tonight. Fucking grubbinnnn.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
        X