Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did a really good pot roast in the instant pot. Everything just fell apart and it was pretty simple to throw together. Kinda wish I’d made bow tie noodles to go with it because I’m already starving again. Ah well, now I know.
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Man, I haven't had pot roast in fucking ages. Tonight was a tasty roasted red pepper pasta dish. Super easy and freaking awesome. Took less than 10 mins to make.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I fucking love pot roast. I’ve got at least 4 recipes, all of which are delicious. But with beef sofa king expensive recently, I have to wait until it’s on sale before we can have it.
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Maaaaaaaaan you can't say pot roast! I do mine in the oven for hooooooours and it's too damn hot Ingrid!

Comment

• Never fear, I’ve got two crock pot recipes for you!! Or the instant pot one I did last night! You can still have pot roast while you search for houses not in a state as hot the sixth circle of hell.

Comment

• made a banging mushroom gnocchi with pesto dish. Topped with some toasted pistachios and cheese...yummmmm
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• fucking owned a goddamn tilapia dish on a bed of brown rice and sauteed bok choy/garlic covered with a honey/lime sauce last night. Basically was licking the plate clean. But the night before I made a fucking BANGING duck breast dish. The blueberry mustard sauce was fucking amazing. Put that one on the list to fuck with some more to see if I can improve it.

Comment

• Sarah made this tuscan soup from a cookbook she got for her birthday. Had gnocci, kale, chicken sausage. Shit was AMAZING. We are heating the leftovers now for dinner.

Comment

• Never been the biggest fan of kale, but everything else sounds amazing.

Found a recipe for a baked rigatoni number that I can’t wait to try. We’re supposed to have lows in the 50’s this week, so maybe I’ll do it once the heat breaks.

Comment

• I really do not like kale either, but cooked down and topped with a little bacon? Makes it tolerable.

Comment

• kale is butt. Kale chips is refried butt. Anyone who tells you different is lying to you and themselves.

Comment

• They’re the same people who enjoy Le Croix water.

Comment

• I only sip the finest of Bubly.

Comment

• I went all out last night. Chicken patties and french fries just like your school used to make. Oh shit.

Comment

• I’ve got a pork loin to make for tonight. Not sure what I want to do with it, probably something involving balsamic vinegar. And I’ll roast some carrots and make a spicy mayo to go with.

Comment

Working...
                                X